Hermes Seattle/Bellevue

I feel you, last time I was there, even the shoe area felt much empty. Didn't see any bags on display. Second floor was little better somehow.
We went in today in the afternoon. There were in fact a few (more than 5) Calvis available this time! And for bags, they were still not on display, but I saw a customer inspecting a Picotin and another one inspecting a Lindy. So maybe bags are starting to trickle in finally?

We went in today in the afternoon. There were in fact a few (more than 5) Calvis available this time! And for bags, they were still not on display, but I saw a customer inspecting a Picotin and another one inspecting a Lindy. So maybe bags are starting to trickle in finally?
From the recent website drops and people posting on social media, I feel like there might be shipments going in. Or maybe I'm just being hopeful

Also I'm happy to report the post-visit communication with my new SA has been going well! I'm really happy!

From the recent website drops and people posting on social media, I feel like there might be shipments going in. Or maybe I'm just being hopeful

Also I'm happy to report the post-visit communication with my new SA has been going well! I'm really happy!
Yay, so happy for you :hugs:Hope this year will be a much better experience and more stock compared to last year, cheers!!

• Love
Reactions: grace-lee

Do the website drops happen on specific times? I always come to the party too late and whenever I see a bag I like and try to add it to my cart, it says that it’s no longer available.

Reactions: KittyCattt
Do the website drops happen on specific times? I always come to the party too late and whenever I see a bag I like and try to add it to my cart, it says that it’s no longer available.
There is a thread called Hermes.com on this Forum with some details. They say if you use Apple Pay, the transaction is faster. Good luck!
I second this. It seems in the morning there is always a drop and then random drops around the late afternoon/early evening?

I forgot to mention from my last visit to the Bellevue location earlier this month, I was surprised at how many shoes in my size (38) were available for me to try on, including the Bouncing Sneaker, the Calya Mule, and the Eze Sandal. (My SA brought out more sizes and styles out the more items I agreed to purchase.) They seem to have a good stock of shoes at this store, if that is something you are interested in!

Bellevue is 3:1 at least for Quota Bag. Both of my QB were a little over 3:1 and in non leather good categories. It's tough and competitive here. Not bad stock though. Some of my friends are 3:1 but got nothing yet.
Thank you for sharing! I’m at 2.5:1 and nothing yet (good spread throughout).

I advise people who do not plan to shop there longterm to shop elsewhere. Bellevue is just competitive and the surrounding has a lot of rich local clients who is willing to drop a large sum in one appointment. It's tough. I had a friend who was at 4:1 including leather goods and didn't get offered sadly.