Scarves Hermès Scarf Identification

hi! wondering about this if you could please offer advice -- seller (ninnyanne) is not a collector, so does that make it unsafe for me to bid on this? TIA
item number: 120326062238
http://cgi.ebay.com/VIF-Argent-Hermes-Scarf_W0QQitemZ120326062238QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item120326062238&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A10%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Pics are too blurry for me but I wouldnt chance it myself. VIF is one of those scarves that have been perfectly faked so I would only it from a known H seller.

Pics are too blurry for me but I wouldnt chance it myself. VIF is one of those scarves that have been perfectly faked so I would only it from a known H seller.
thank you seton! i'll ask and if the seller sends clearer pix of the care tag and hem i will post here and trouble you once more about it. or i may decide to give up on this one, as you would.

Seton, based on your comments above, if the seller has high, positive FB and has a history of selling many H scarves (that can be verified by looking at their detailed FB comments) , does that make them a plausible candidate for auth. pieces if they are not on the approved list? Thanks!

Seton, based on your comments above, if the seller has high, positive FB and has a history of selling many H scarves (that can be verified by looking at their detailed FB comments) , does that make them a plausible candidate for auth. pieces if they are not on the approved list? Thanks!

If the ONLY thing you care about is authenticity, not whether they would care if, by chance, your package gets lost in the mail or if they have some people they know shill bid on their auctions or whether they were accurate and responsible in reporting the condition of the scarf, then yes.

Otherwise, it's always good to ask about them in the "Ebay Sellers" thread

If the ONLY thing you care about is authenticity, not whether they would care if, by chance, your package gets lost in the mail or if they have some people they know shill bid on their auctions or whether they were accurate and responsible in reporting the condition of the scarf, then yes.

Otherwise, it's always good to ask about them in the "Ebay Sellers" thread

No, of course it isn't the ONLY thing. It just made me think about that when the question came up "if they aren't collectors, can I trust them?" My motivation is to try to make an informed decision based on the piece, the seller and my growing knowledge of the scarves without having to run to you and the forum for every scarf I like. I know you won't admit it (ok, maybe You and Hello might...:heart:) but it MUST get tedious answering the same questions over and over, day after day while the newbies get up to speed. That's all....:smile:

Hi, I want to inquire about
Item: Carnival de Venice
Seller: Littlefirtree
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&item=220303014280
Number: 220303014280
Comment: Tried to search info on this seller - None; there is only a piece of a scarf on the picture, is it possible to authenticate? There was a time when Carnival was in a high demand, and the lack of interest is surprising. I would like to know if this one is real and whether the seller is a known one