Scarves Hermès Scarf Identification

I hope my request is at the good place !
I have attended a lovely petit h atelier with my kids and we made 3 christmas ornements. I would love to know the name of the carrés we used ( no one was able to answer us at the shop).
I think the first one is from Annie Faivre.
View attachment 3910443 View attachment 3910444 View attachment 3910445 View attachment 3910446 View attachment 3910447 View attachment 3910448
Sorry for these big pictures but it may helps identication.
Thank you!
Think the piece with the dogs is ombré et lumieres ( shadow and light)

@weN84 Thank you!! she just sent that photo.. do you know which one is more vibrant orange? this tresors d'un artiste or the duo d'etriers?
they both have the orange and blue tone
Apologies as I'm just seeing this now. Unfortunately I have no idea which is more vibrant as I've seen neither in person. Sorry can't be of more help.

I did a search in the forum on the licensing that Hermes did in Russia with a company called Jamilco. This is a posting that I found

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/style-forum-members-h-experience.649950/page-22#post-17488772

My question is whether any of you have ever seen a russian Hermes scarf? Is there any reason it might be less desirable ? It is marked differently ..all other features ate the same.
Have seen scarves from China made by an Hermes associate company - Shengdu ? But no info on one made in Russia

616653EF-0513-4C15-A93F-6CC1004D7638.jpeg
Have seen scarves from China made by an Hermes associate company - Shengdu ? But no info on one made in Russia

Hi Marietouchet,

This is the marking on the “passage au Moscou” scarf. Everything is the same (label, weight, feel, color, etc) except for this “Hermes pour jamilco” at the bottom instead of Hermes Paris. It’s really too bad. Wonder why they did it this way? I know that was the only way to buy the H scarves in Russia back then...but why put the joint distributor name onto the brand? Seems to “affect” the branding. Is this how the Hermes/shengdu scarves are ? Or are they completely different patterns?

If by "Hermes/Shengdu" you mean Shang Xia, no, their garments, bags and scarves are entirely their own and make no reference to Hermes. the workmanship and detail work, especially in their garments is amazing. Something one so rarely sees these days.

Their boutique is across the street from the Sevres boutique. I went in expecting to be underwhelmed, but I left very impressed. If you are in Paris and at the Sevres boutique, you should check it out.

As for the Moscou scarf, H makes scarves that bear the same wording, ie, H for whomever. Sometimes it is for a charity, sometimes for the opening of a new store, that type of thing. If you check out the "special edition" scarf thread, you should fine several examples.