Hermes Ribbon Craft Challenge!

shrpthorn

Apr 12, 2015
Here's my ribbon craft challenge item - an H-ribbon weave bucket hat decorated with Grand Theatre Nouveau twilly. I got the idea from someone who mentioned it on this thread. It was a VERY challenging project that to be truthful required intermediate crafting & sewing skills plus about ten years worth of ribbons. Cross posting to several threads as I am very proud of my creation and so am trolling for as many "Likes" as possible as a pseudo reward. :biggrin: It really was a very time consuming and challenging project. 20220701-H hat01.jpg 20220701-H hat02.jpg

bagsamplified

IG: @bagsamplified
Jan 14, 2020
Here's my ribbon craft challenge item - an H-ribbon weave bucket hat decorated with Grand Theatre Nouveau twilly. I got the idea from someone who mentioned it on this thread. It was a VERY challenging project that to be truthful required intermediate crafting & sewing skills plus about ten years worth of ribbons. Cross posting to several threads as I am very proud of my creation and so am trolling for as many "Likes" as possible as a pseudo reward. :biggrin: It really was a very time consuming and challenging project. View attachment 5438781 View attachment 5438782
WOWZAS- this is INCREDIBLE! You really did a great job, I love it! Congratulations :lol: :loveeyes: :yahoo:

htxgirl

Aug 24, 2021
Here's my ribbon craft challenge item - an H-ribbon weave bucket hat decorated with Grand Theatre Nouveau twilly. I got the idea from someone who mentioned it on this thread. It was a VERY challenging project that to be truthful required intermediate crafting & sewing skills plus about ten years worth of ribbons. Cross posting to several threads as I am very proud of my creation and so am trolling for as many "Likes" as possible as a pseudo reward. :biggrin: It really was a very time consuming and challenging project. View attachment 5438781 View attachment 5438782

you could be one of petit H artisans with the level of skill involved in doing this.

JadeFor3st

Friendship
O.G.
Aug 8, 2009

You have every right to be proud! You did a fantastic job! :love:

Croisette7

Apr 30, 2014
Congratulations shrpthorn! You‘re a very talented lady!

JavaJo

Sep 13, 2020
I love it!!! You’ve inspired me!!! Perhaps I could attempt to make something similar (although maybe not as fancy ) to go with my basket bag
1656798867789.jpeg 1656798867789.jpeg

saligator

O.G.
Nov 21, 2006

This is AMAZING and GORGEOUS!!!!!! LOVE IT!

Dec 28, 2007
Here's your LIKE!

30th anniversary cuff
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
WOW! Amazing! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:
Plus. I love your ring!

auntkitten

Oct 2, 2009
Tres bien! Very well done. I've been here since 2009 and you got me to post.