Hermes Ribbon Craft Challenge!

Too funny! My daughter uses them as a ponytail ribbon. Guess that isn't the same as crafting with them though. I am so not a craft person! Maybe we could get someone to sew them onto one of those mest dog collars. N'est pas?
I like the dog collar idea.

No sewing with this project, I used fabric glue.

First purchased custom canvas straps from Mautto, choosing hardware compatible with my bags.

Wanted a casual vibe for my Kelly with the colored stripe. Also looks good on an
Noir Togo Evelyne.7F04217A-96BA-4A9F-A460-24B709B37E9A.jpegCE47B19F-DC34-4074-8C84-EC24852E6425.jpeg

The white strap with ribbon adornment was made for an Etoupe Bolide with white stitching. No longer have the bag, but kept the strap,

I think I'm ready for the festive season! 🎄
Featuring all the H ribbons I've accumulated this year in a special piece of decor :smile:
I must know more about that ribbon ornament, it is brilliant! How did you make it?
Not OP, but I'm assuming the ribbons were strategically placed inside a plastic see through bauble (possibly with some adhesive?)

Reactions: chicaboo
Wow these are all very impressive. I just threw mine all away lol. Maybe I should have make a cat toy out of it? Will keep in mind for next time.
A cat toy is a great idea! H ribbons are surprisingly strong and your toy would withstand playtime with your cat.

I use my H ribbons as I would string. I have used them to hang herbs, secure parcels for mailing, tie up tomato plants, and yes, even in first aid (as per above). My family call it my “budget H lifestyle” :biggrin:

This is my favorite TPF thread ever! Such imaginative and talented crafters on here! Anyone can buy stuff, but only certain people can turn trash (even Hermes) into treasure. I am very crafty, but many of these projects put my crafting skills to shame. So glad this thread was resurrected. Watching it!

Reactions: ladysarah