Hermes Ribbon Craft Challenge!

Sad to say a vision for our times. I don't know if it'll work but it's defiantly one of the better looking masks out there.
Hej papertiger! Yes, it is just a little fun gift and not really thought for using, but to make her smile. We are living in different countries and cannot see each other due to Covid 19. I just wanted her to show my love and concern for her wellbeing.

I saw this thread a few days ago and was very inspired by some of the creations, so I decided to make my own. Armed with H ribbons, a few essentials, a youtube tutorial and my very own hands (everything was hand sewn from start to finish), this was the fruit of a very boring Saturday night [emoji6]

View attachment 3594842
View attachment 3594843
Dear mguido, this is awesome!! Did you just weave and let the ribbons as they were or did you stich them together? I really do have to do one myself - this is outstanding and exactely what I had in mind. Thank you in advance. Yours, Pampelmuse ( a very impressed one) :flowers::nuts:

This is a cross post (sheltering at home W/ Hermès) and there’s only a tiny bit of ribbon used. I intended using ribbon for the shoulder strap, but switched to a stronger cord....
Its a pouch for my iPhone. Sometimes I go out walking but don’t want to actually carry the phone. It’s long enough to wear crossbody or as a shoulder bag....

E0825643-9B6A-46DA-8164-8D1D8793B821.jpeg
B26281C3-9BAF-4913-9E93-A8FF0116279A.jpeg