Hermes Ribbon Craft Challenge!

I saw this thread a few days ago and was very inspired by some of the creations, so I decided to make my own. Armed with H ribbons, a few essentials, a youtube tutorial and my very own hands (everything was hand sewn from start to finish), this was the fruit of a very boring Saturday night [emoji6]

View attachment 3594842
View attachment 3594843

Amazing work! Beautiful!!:loveeyes:

Reactions: eliwon
Thank you for this idea @ pepsimax. I love it. I copy your idea , and here is mine
No sewing need it, I use heatbond iron it on top my pillow case. It is just for decoration purpose.

Amazing.! As good (if not better) than so much of Petit H products. You make me ashamed I've thrown so mcc of mine away. I do use them as cords for random keys though. I shall try to be more H-sustainable in the future.

Thanks for the inspiration on this revived thread ladies!!

I was inspired by the bracelets and loved tresorchic’s modification! I did my own take on a friendship bracelet (it’s adjustable).

I was lucky that the ribbon just so happened to land in the perfect spot to highlight the 2019 quote!

Do y’all think it’s tacky to wear out, or inconspicuous enough? Thanks for letting me share!

01DB24E6-7592-48DA-AF70-CDBE4563DB5B.jpeg
0ABE33B3-0BA3-40E5-AD97-06810B296E8C.jpeg

Thanks for the inspiration on this revived thread ladies!!

I was inspired by the bracelets and loved tresorchic’s modification! I did my own take on a friendship bracelet (it’s adjustable).

I was lucky that the ribbon just so happened to land in the perfect spot to highlight the 2019 quote!

Do y’all think it’s tacky to wear out, or inconspicuous enough? Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 4461243
View attachment 4461242
The ribbons kind of hard and itchy, how do you feel? If you are comfortable with it, then wear it.

Very creative, wearable and useful as a fashion accessory! This is a fun and amusing thing to cheer us up. Your mother will be happy.
(I don't own a sewing machine either! We are probably not many of this kind.)

Last edited: