Hermes Ribbon Craft Challenge!

Here's my ribbon craft challenge item - an H-ribbon weave bucket hat decorated with Grand Theatre Nouveau twilly. I got the idea from someone who mentioned it on this thread. It was a VERY challenging project that to be truthful required intermediate crafting & sewing skills plus about ten years worth of ribbons. Cross posting to several threads as I am very proud of my creation and so am trolling for as many "Likes" as possible as a pseudo reward. :biggrin: It really was a very time consuming and challenging project.20220701-H hat01.jpg20220701-H hat02.jpg

Here's my ribbon craft challenge item - an H-ribbon weave bucket hat decorated with Grand Theatre Nouveau twilly. I got the idea from someone who mentioned it on this thread. It was a VERY challenging project that to be truthful required intermediate crafting & sewing skills plus about ten years worth of ribbons. Cross posting to several threads as I am very proud of my creation and so am trolling for as many "Likes" as possible as a pseudo reward. :biggrin: It really was a very time consuming and challenging project.View attachment 5438781View attachment 5438782
WOWZAS- this is INCREDIBLE! You really did a great job, I love it! Congratulations :lol: :loveeyes: :yahoo:

Here's my ribbon craft challenge item - an H-ribbon weave bucket hat decorated with Grand Theatre Nouveau twilly. I got the idea from someone who mentioned it on this thread. It was a VERY challenging project that to be truthful required intermediate crafting & sewing skills plus about ten years worth of ribbons. Cross posting to several threads as I am very proud of my creation and so am trolling for as many "Likes" as possible as a pseudo reward. :biggrin: It really was a very time consuming and challenging project.View attachment 5438781View attachment 5438782

you could be one of petit H artisans with the level of skill involved in doing this.

You have every right to be proud! You did a fantastic job! :love:

Congratulations shrpthorn! You‘re a very talented lady!

I love it!!! You’ve inspired me!!! Perhaps I could attempt to make something similar (although maybe not as fancy ) to go with my basket bag
1656798867789.jpeg1656798867789.jpeg

This is AMAZING and GORGEOUS!!!!!! LOVE IT!

Here's your LIKE!

WOW! Amazing! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:
Plus. I love your ring!

Tres bien! Very well done. I've been here since 2009 and you got me to post.