Hermes Repair/Refurbish policy - Official Spa Thread

tomcg

O.G.
Jul 25, 2010
Happy Saturday TPF!

Im taking my vintage 1993 Peau Porc and canvas Rio out for a stroll with me today, but when I took it out of its dust bag I notice a little scuff on the button.

I took it with me on a trip to Venice before Christmas and I imagine it happened there. It’s super small and doesn’t really bother me at all but in the future would Hermes be able to replace/ recover the button?

Thanks in advance for any help

A718B7D2-C3FC-4E69-A465-A412803C1036.jpeg

9FF44496-A0EE-4695-8FB4-339F8212DB71.jpeg

WhiteBus

Nov 23, 2020
Happy Saturday TPF!

Im taking my vintage 1993 Peau Porc and canvas Rio out for a stroll with me today, but when I took it out of its dust bag I notice a little scuff on the button.

I took it with me on a trip to Venice before Christmas and I imagine it happened there. It’s super small and doesn’t really bother me at all but in the future would Hermes be able to replace/ recover the button?

View attachment 5697017

View attachment 5697018
probably, but ask Hermes
depending on where you are it might not have to go away

nymeria

Apr 17, 2019
Happy Saturday TPF!

View attachment 5697017

View attachment 5697018
Lovely bag! So happy you are using and enjoying it.
I've had H work on a PPK of mine that certainly needed a good cleaning, but also had 2 marks on it- no areas at all of scuff or loss of leather. They were thrilled to work on a vintage piece ( they always are) and did more than I had asked or hoped for. I certainly would bring it in and speak specifically to the artisan who would work on it. I've honestly found if I bring in a vintage piece and start he conversation with the craftsperson, it ALWAYS goes well. They love and appreciate these pieces and want to do well by them.
Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: tomcg and stephbb9

tomcg

O.G.
Jul 25, 2010
Lovely bag! So happy you are using and enjoying it.
I've had H work on a PPK of mine that certainly needed a good cleaning, but also had 2 marks on it- no areas at all of scuff or loss of leather. They were thrilled to work on a vintage piece ( they always are) and did more than I had asked or hoped for. I certainly would bring it in and speak specifically to the artisan who would work on it. I've honestly found if I bring in a vintage piece and start he conversation with the craftsperson, it ALWAYS goes well. They love and appreciate these pieces and want to do well by them.
Good luck!
Thanks so much! I keep you all updated once I've been in to have a chat.

Reactions: nymeria