Hermes Paris SALE JUNE (Summer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic haul for me! 9 neckties for me plus one for a work colleague (limit 10 ties per customer so I had to put one that I wanted back), a cashmere/silk brides de gala 140 for me [emoji3], driving loafers in Hermès red for me [emoji3][emoji3] and ten 90 cm silk scarves to sell on to colleagues at work. A haul!!! Now on to Le Bon Marché before going home to London tonight!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466587685.801939.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1466587702.039869.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1466587710.960506.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1466587721.216133.jpg

Fantastic haul for me! 9 neckties for me plus one for a work colleague (limit 10 ties per customer so I had to put one that I wanted back), a cashmere/silk brides de gala 140 for me [emoji3], driving loafers in Hermès red for me [emoji3][emoji3] and ten 90 cm silk scarves to sell on to colleagues at work. A haul!!! Now on to Le Bon Marché before going home to London tonight!View attachment 3387565View attachment 3387566View attachment 3387567View attachment 3387568
Jolly good day you had

Fantastic haul for me! 9 neckties for me plus one for a work colleague (limit 10 ties per customer so I had to put one that I wanted back), a cashmere/silk brides de gala 140 for me [emoji3], driving loafers in Hermès red for me [emoji3][emoji3] and ten 90 cm silk scarves to sell on to colleagues at work. A haul!!! Now on to Le Bon Marché before going home to London tonight!View attachment 3387565View attachment 3387566View attachment 3387567View attachment 3387568
Great thank you for the picture I see one or two scarves that I like !

Sent from my SM-N910F using PurseForum mobile app

People definitely start lining up between 3-4am! On some years I've seen people bring pillows. Wise to get your mom to join you quickly; people definitely flip out over line joiners and treat them as cutters (which, if we're talking about 3-4 new people instead of just someone's mom, I agree with). However, once she's established her spot with you in line, you can give each other breaks to run to the bathroom or to go downstairs for coffee. No one minds that part.

Good luck-- looking forward to hearing reports. I'm planning to go myself later this afternoon and tomorrow morning.
Darling, my daughter is in line right now! I would love it if you could meet up. PM me

Reactions: imoline
Great shopping spree! Especially love the red driving loafers. :tup:

Thanks for sharing your great haul! I have that blue/peach H Sport scarf and haven't seen anyone with it on the forum yet. I'm a little surprised to see nice cws of Voyage de Pytheas and Au Coeur de la Vie on sale. What kinds of belts did they have?

Thanks for sharing your great haul! I have that blue/peach H Sport scarf and haven't seen anyone with it on the forum yet. I'm a little surprised to see nice cws of Voyage de Pytheas and Au Coeur de la Vie on sale. What kinds of belts did they have?

It was a separate queue for the belts and I gave it a miss. I didn't see any H belt kits (unsurprisingly), it was more stuff with plain buckles. There seemed to be a fair amount, hit or miss like the shoes (I didn't find any shoes in Jan but found red driving loafers this time).

It was a separate queue for the belts and I gave it a miss. I didn't see any H belt kits (unsurprisingly), it was more stuff with plain buckles. There seemed to be a fair amount, hit or miss like the shoes (I didn't find any shoes in Jan but found red driving loafers this time).

The shoes are beautiful and so classic. How was the pricing on your items? Wish I could be there too. :smile:

Amazing haul specially your 140 cashmere!!

Well, that was quite the experience. This is my seventh year of Paris sales (good grief) and relative to the last two years' sales, I'd say inventory was a little better in the scarf area for non-90cm formats. The lines, however, were so poorly managed! Usually the security staff is very good about hustling people out of the scarf selection area after ten minutes so that the next group can go in, but this time around they let people linger and linger. I've never waited so long in the internal lines before!

I think my favorite find this time around was a very special Indigo Camails Kantha with rainbow stitching running through it, a sliver of which is shown here. Maybe when I catch my breath I'll take some better photos! Looking forward to going back tomorrow in the hopes there's been some restocking. By the time I got in today they were definitely out of quite a few of the 90cm patterns @DavidFincher acquired.

Attachments

• indigo camails.png
    indigo camails.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 535
Well, that was quite the experience. This is my seventh year of Paris sales (good grief) and relative to the last two years' sales, I'd say inventory was a little better in the scarf area for non-90cm formats. The lines, however, were so poorly managed! Usually the security staff is very good about hustling people out of the scarf selection area after ten minutes so that the next group can go in, but this time around they let people linger and linger. I've never waited so long in the internal lines before!

I think my favorite find this time around was a very special Indigo Camails Kantha with rainbow stitching running through it, a sliver of which is shown here. Maybe when I catch my breath I'll take some better photos! Looking forward to going back tomorrow in the hopes there's been some restocking. By the time I got in today they were definitely out of quite a few of the 90cm patterns @DavidFincher acquired.

Want to see more of your haul [emoji7]

Status
Not open for further replies.