Hermes Paris: 24 Hour Soire - Re-Opening

No, don't feel guilty, you were busy shopping and enjoying yourself. I have to guiltily admit that I probably would have forgotten to take any pictures myself, although I have truly enjoyed the ones our lovely members have provided and I have also enjoyed your commentary, Avan.

I feel so terribly guilty for not tking any pictures inside, I took alot of the different Hermes stores outside, I can post when I get home to the U.S.
Gina did a great job of the inside, no need to copy that!

well, either way wanted or not, i will post the outdoor picture from a few stores anyway, again, jag, feel free to errase anything you do not like....but all of these are hermes!

well, still, wish you were here mrs. morris... i had a bunch of invites, but so many people were far away!I love it when my friends can join me for these things!

I feel so terribly guilty for not tking any pictures inside, I took alot of the different Hermes stores outside, I can post when I get home to the U.S.
Gina did a great job of the inside, no need to copy that!

If you wouldn't mind doing the pics of the outside, A, that would be great. I was so focussed on the party inside that I completely forgot about the outside windows! (Though there are some real beauties out there!)

The party really was great fun - all that handbag eye candy and more just there for the taking (or for the reserving). And of course I LOVE my new bags!!! My SA had to do some heavy duty wrangling (that may or may not have involved the promising of body parts) but got them for me this morning ( :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:) as well as other things.

I love my bags. I love my Hermes everything. But above all, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my SA!!!

sorry, did not take pictures, bought bags instead! I was totally in the moment of the wonder of what they created, and the great bags they offered me. food was finger food, salmon, cheese, and all sorts of little things, drink was water, different jucies, and tons of champagne. the shopping was my focus though. I loved the multi-level entertainment!

You were definitely very focused, avandome. LOL! It would be lovely to see what you scored. :shame:

On Thursday at 10:30 there was a barenia natural birkin 30 in stock. It was gone by 10:33. (But not by me.) Just FYI - your SA might tell you that you can't order them, but barenia bags do come in. You just need INFINITE patience and impeccable timing.

They surprise you like shooting stars (real ones, not the ones on bags :P ), and if you blink, you'll miss them!!

Yes, he's one and the same. The bag he designed for the soiree is called the Drag Lakis. I didn't think to take photos of them because they just reminded me of those bags people use to carry their short-legged pets around... though I didn't say anything when he was just three feet away.:nogood:
You're funny! :smile: Can't wait to see your new bags too.

On Thursday at 10:30 there was a barenia natural birkin 30 in stock. It was gone by 10:33. (But not by me.) Just FYI - your SA might tell you that you can't order them, but barenia bags do come in. You just need INFINITE patience and impeccable timing.

They surprise you like shooting stars (real ones, not the ones on bags :P ), and if you blink, you'll miss them!!
OMG!!!!!!!!! I would snap that bag within 3 mins too. It's in wish/want list!!

It's definitely good to know that. My SA thinks it's impossible (very rare) to get it.

^Yep, I saw that. Is there any reason for it?

No idea. Apparently there is a hidden joke in there somewhere, but the SAs can't figure it out either. (I stick to my theory that it was a typo no one discovered until it was too late to be fixed.)

BTW, another stock factoid: for this week, there were only 5 lindys (which is a lot, relatively speaking) in stock, in the colors graphite and havane, and all but one of these was sold on the first morning. The other one is gone too.