Hermes Paris: 24 Hour Soire - Re-Opening

Some flashless blurry pics... some taken by various people imbibing plenty of bubbly, so I can't take credit for some of these images, but here they are:

A parade of entertainers outside the store to whet the appetite of those in the queue to get in.

24Fbgparty001.jpg

They handed out oranges by the basketful. Very cute.

24Fbgparty007.jpg

There were performance artists of all sorts everywhere, dazzling the crowds at various intervals throughout the evening.

24Fbgparty011.jpg

24Fbgparty020.jpg

24Fbgparty049.jpg

I can't even begin to explain what was going on here. It was even odder and louder live:

24Fbgparty033.jpg

My pleasure. But you can thank my SAs and their camera-wielding skillz for most of these.

Wished you could have been there too KB - we could have all toasted to your birthday (at least every three or four minutes!!) Hope you had a great day. :smile:

OH, this is so exciting! Thank you all so much for the updates. I feel so happy to see what was going on half a world away from lil ole moi!!! what fun!!

Actually, I believe security didn't give a hoot about cameras! :nuts: Besides, these days, if you don't want cameras, you'd have to confiscate phones too and oh-boy, I would not try to prise the phone out of a text message addict :sweatdrop:

I took quite a few pictures of the food but I have yet to resize them to have them handy for upload.

sorry, did not take pictures, bought bags instead! I was totally in the moment of the wonder of what they created, and the great bags they offered me. food was finger food, salmon, cheese, and all sorts of little things, drink was water, different jucies, and tons of champagne. the shopping was my focus though. I loved the multi-level entertainment!