Hermès Palo Alto

The Center will not even release a name of the new stores coming for about 2 months. To me that sounds like a store in 2016. There are a bunch of new stores going in where Bloomies used to be - Bloomies was flat-lotted so there is going to be quite a bit of work, I would think.

I am curious as well, so I am regularly checking and will report anything I hear on this thread.

There is talk of more upper end stores coming in, so I am hopeful that there will be other fun places to shop when they are all finished.
I was hoping for them to open August/September :-/

I have been able to procure a B and a K in the SF store... You just need the right SA I think.

Wouldn't it be great if a TPF meeting will be held upon opening of the Stanford Store? 😀 and people from other states/countries can drop by too! I'm just hoping 😉

Thanks! I hope to score one soon too! :smile:

In late June, the mall said they would release a list of the new stores in "a couple of months". I will be there next weekend and will see if they have made the list public yet. Wish they would hurry up - and not with the list but with construction!! Can't wait for a fall-back H boutique!!