Hermès New York City Stores

She always responds my SMS instantly, and never exceeds more than 1 day. Now it is more than 1 week. Something is not right. According to all the above suggestion, I could go to the store. Now the store visit needs reservation. Who should make reservation with? I prefer to be able tp speak to a manager, to solve the issue. Given that it is a hassle for me to make the trip, I prefer to make it productive. Anybody know who the manager is for Madison ave? Thank you very much everyone!
Why not just call and ask for an appointment with your SA? If something is up (like she’s sick or fired or something) they would tell you.

Hi all! I am moving to New York soon and want to start my Hermes journey so I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations on which NYC location is best? Eventually hoping for a B or K but not in a huge rush. I’m really just looking for a friendly and helpful SA that I can explore about the brand with! If anyone is willing to recommend an SA via DM I would greatly appreciate it! any tips or advice is really appreciated!

Reactions: hyjd21
Hey folks :smile: Just started my Hermes journey today and had the most incredible experience with my SA.

I had been so intimidated going into an Hermes boutique and she made picking up my items such a pleasure.

Is there anyone that can offer advice on when to mention interest in special order or can talk about when they were offered one? Should I focus on maybe getting a different wishlist bag like a B30 and then try? My ultimate bag is a Kelly Sellier in Chèvre which I think is only available SO.

Reactions: Naynaykilla
Hey folks :smile: Just started my Hermes journey today and had the most incredible experience with my SA.

I had been so intimidated going into an Hermes boutique and she made picking up my items such a pleasure.

Is there anyone that can offer advice on when to mention interest in special order or can talk about when they were offered one? Should I focus on maybe getting a different wishlist bag like a B30 and then try? My ultimate bag is a Kelly Sellier in Chèvre which I think is only available SO.
In my experience you don’t want to seem pushy by mentioning an SO off the bay rsp since you just met your SA. You can mention that your ideal is a chevre kelly and see what your SA says. B30’s are much easier to come by than a b25 or k20 FYI.

In my experience you don’t want to seem pushy by mentioning an SO off the bay rsp since you just met your SA. You can mention that your ideal is a chevre kelly and see what your SA says. B30’s are much easier to come by than a b25 or k20 FYI.

Completely agree. Was going to wait and see if she brings it up organically and then mention it, otherwise I was going to wait until I had more purchases under my belt and then bring it up. I’ve heard that the smaller sizes are harder, but luckily I’m looking at B30 and K25 or K28.

Completely agree. Was going to wait and see if she brings it up organically and then mention it, otherwise I was going to wait until I had more purchases under my belt and then bring it up. I’ve heard that the smaller sizes are harder, but luckily I’m looking at B30 and K25 or K28.
Hey, was wondering how did your chat go with your sa? Hope it went well!

Just FYI for everyone, I went to the Madison store today and no more appts necessary, they’re welcoming walking and most SA’s are back to 5 days a week! Appts can still be made so you have a locked in time with your SA but we can now window shop and stop by for some inspiration again. Masks are still mandatory (which I am thankful for during these uncertain times). Also inventory in the next few months will be increasing according to my SA! So be on the lookout ladies! And happy shopping

Hey, was wondering how did your chat go with your sa? Hope it went well!
Since my last post, I wound up switching my store to the Madison boutique (much more convenient for me to get to), found a nice SA there that has a similar style as me and has same taste in leathers as me and have made a few small purchases (total spend (~4K total) with him so far.

Have made an offhand mention that I love the Chèvre Kelly Sellier but haven’t made more serious mentions of a wishlist yet. Going to wait for him to bring it up.

Reactions: needlv
Hi all! I am moving to New York soon and want to start my Hermes journey so I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations on which NYC location is best? Eventually hoping for a B or K but not in a huge rush. I’m really just looking for a friendly and helpful SA that I can explore about the brand with! If anyone is willing to recommend an SA via DM I would greatly appreciate it! any tips or advice is really appreciated!
Your best bet is Madison!

Reactions: nostalgists
/Hi everyone - are leather garden parties in real shortage at this time? Could not find any in colors in the NYC/NJ/PA boutiques. Is Hermes production still down due to COVID in France? Thanks