Hermès Kelly Calèche Perfume

oooh, how dreamy!!! I was so bowled over by the bottle animation that I forgot to read that....

I did remember from Hlfinn about the roses and leather...

thanks QM!!

I think it is great that they are making new perfumes like this and expanding their Kelly "line", I think the flowery scent of this is amazing. Has anyone got this yet?

Kelly Calèche

I got a bottle about a month ago. Love it! Here is a review I wrote for another site:

The top note (what you smell when you first spray it on) is very Rose Ikebana-esque. The drydown, however (what you smell after the scent has had time to settle into your skin and blend in with your chemistry) is more leathery-rose and citrussy with the tiniest hint of powder (on me). It's not sharp, cloying or soapy in any way, and I think it's suitable for wearing in cool weather as well (I divvy up my scents by season). I also think guys might be able to wear this one because the leather gives it a slight masculine edge.

I wore it layered the other day with Rose Ikebana and the two together are gorgeous!

All I need now is the matching Kelly Calèche scarf ;)

I wore it layered the other day with Rose Ikebana and the two together are gorgeous!

La Tigresse, that's a great idea! Did the fragrance last longer that way also, being layered?

I think it's interesting that Kelly Caleche doesn't seem to be a long-lasting scent, while 24 Fauborg and EDM, the ones with which I am most familiar, last forever and a day. Even things like my winter gloves still smell faintly of 24 Fauborg when I pull them out of storage for the season!

I put one little spritz on my wrists yesterday and can still smell it slightly this morning (haven't showered yet but certainly washed my hands a number of times yesterday and today -- oops, I know, TMI). And what I like best is that I find a lot of perfumes change scent on me as I wear them but this one tends to stay consistent.

Hi,

I find it lasts quite a long time (several hours) on its own. With the Rose Ikebana, it was really nonstop scent.

I really love this scent I also have and love several other *H* scents: 24 Faubourg, Hiris, Jardin Sur le Nil, Vetiver Tonka and Osmanthe Yunnan.

La Tigresse, that's a great idea! Did the fragrance last longer that way also, being layered?

I think it's interesting that Kelly Caleche doesn't seem to be a long-lasting scent, while 24 Fauborg and EDM, the ones with which I am most familiar, last forever and a day. Even things like my winter gloves still smell faintly of 24 Fauborg when I pull them out of storage for the season!

I thought I would post this graphic, in case anyone missed it...I hope it works. It is from hermes.com.

It shows the KC bottle, and then Dressage Queen, with her tophat and fabulous hair flowing in the breeze---and on her winged dressage horse---whips it with her fabulous whip, and then the bottle opens. As if by magic.....

http://usa.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/st...=-1&catalogId=10052&ddkey=HermesStoreResolver

Here is a pic...in case that didnt work...

kellycaleche.jpg

It shows the KC bottle, and then Dressage Queen, with her tophat and fabulous hair flowing in the breeze---and on her winged dressage horse---whips it with her fabulous whip, and then the bottle opens. As if by magic.....

LOL!

Now I am wondering how long til DQ says that it's a crop, rather than a whip. Unless there's something I don't know. LOL!