Hermès Kelly Calèche Perfume

Cyn, that really is a whip. A crop is a shorter, more rigid "stick."

You actually would never ride with such a thing as in the pic.....it could be usesd is for lunging, when the horse is on the ground and you wish to invite your horse to move forward by raising it in the air (not hitting the horse with it).

Or, in this case, it can be used for doing magic.

CB, you are gooood! I didn't even look at the pic; I was in a hurry ;) I was remembering it wrong, thinking of a recent H advert featuring a crop.
I did ride quite a bit when I was a kid, though sadly it's been years (and several knee surgeries) since I have saddled up.

I thought I would post this graphic, in case anyone missed it...I hope it works. It is from hermes.com.

It shows the KC bottle, and then Dressage Queen, with her tophat and fabulous hair flowing in the breeze---and on her winged dressage horse---whips it with her fabulous whip, and then the bottle opens. As if by magic.....

http://usa.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/st...=-1&catalogId=10052&ddkey=HermesStoreResolver

lol, CB - i don't know how i missed this!! i love my tophat, luxurious hair and perky boobs . . . but i think i have to go do some work on my lower leg position. :P

frenchie- it doesn't last on me AT ALL. which why i bought the body lotion. hoping that would last. no dice. i'm not familiar with perfume. is that a me thing ie a body chemistry think or just the way the perfume is created? i thought it was the latter. ah well, i love it so much maybe i should have a bottle at the office too. LOL

sometimes if the perfume is made with natural ingredients (as opposed to synthetic) the perfume does not last, I wonder if KellyCaleche is a natural...

I purchased this last friday, as I must say that the smell to this is heavenly but it does not last. I noticed when applying it in the morning the smell is gone by mid day afternoon. OR is it just me?

I purchased this last friday, as I must say that the smell to this is heavenly but it does not last. I noticed when applying it in the morning the smell is gone by mid day afternoon. OR is it just me?

It doesn't disappear completely on me, but it definitely fades. But I'm not a big perfume person, so it's perfect for me because I love the subtleness of the scent.