Hermes in Toronto

I was thinking of citizen twill compact, bearn card holder or mc2 Euclide card holder
The bearn cardholders and wallets (small ones) are harder to come by. They usually got snapped out in a blink of an eye. The SLG comes in batches, just like the charms. Though I think I see the silk ones on display more often. That is something you should ask your SA to make a note in your profile, once you have decided which SA to go with. The alternative is try to call and ask for availability of the wallet you are interested in (non bag items). If you have the product codes, it will help as the lady has to go to the floor to literally check it for you. At least you get a sense if they have it at all, and save you a trip dt if nothing is available. If it's something that you MUST inquire at the store, she will let you know. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Kate7272
That's unfortunate that they didn't show you any... and sorry to hear that you feel a bit shut down. I understand what you mean, as sometimes I ask my SA for things and she just says those are really hard to get and oh we haven't seen those in a long time and dont expect to see them come in inventory soon. Perhaps, you just need to find the right SA to click with and then you'll be set! :smile::smile::smile:
Thanks for the encouragement! I think I had a better interaction with a different SA the next time I was at the store, so I will try to connect with that one again the next time I'm back.

Reactions: themk888
The bearn cardholders and wallets (small ones) are harder to come by. They usually got snapped out in a blink of an eye. The SLG comes in batches, just like the charms. Though I think I see the silk ones on display more often. That is something you should ask your SA to make a note in your profile, once you have decided which SA to go with. The alternative is try to call and ask for availability of the wallet you are interested in (non bag items). If you have the product codes, it will help as the lady has to go to the floor to literally check it for you. At least you get a sense if they have it at all, and save you a trip dt if nothing is available. If it's something that you MUST inquire at the store, she will let you know. Hope this helps.
Definitely very helpful information.. thank you! I'll try giving the store a call, that's a great idea!

Reactions: tartufopluto