Hermes in Toronto

Perhaps someone would just take it as apparently many didn't get any bags (non quota or quota) last year. I feel like this is a super unique colour and leather combination as you really have to be into the red/pink to be able to style this well.
I am not sure if I would have accepted this as my first/second QB thb, someone who is a collector or has a very unique style may be interested though. I believe if SM had wanted to sell (= get rid of)this Kelly they would have found a customer.

Reactions: hhyliu and themk888
I am not sure if I would have accepted this as my first/second QB thb, someone who is a collector or has a very unique style may be interested though. I believe if SM had wanted to sell (= get rid of)this Kelly they would have found a customer.
Yea... I get what you mean as a lot of people want their bags to be functional for their lifestyle, not just collectors pieces.

Does our store usually have wallets available? I was in the store a few weeks ago and I asked about wallets. The SA who was helping me that day (I'm early in my Hermes journey and haven't established a specific SA yet) said that they didn't have any wallets (even though they were available on the website). Is this typical? I'm trying to figure out how hard it would be to buy a wallet in store. Has anyone seen wallets recently? Thanks!

Reactions: themk888
Does our store usually have wallets available? I was in the store a few weeks ago and I asked about wallets. The SA who was helping me that day (I'm early in my Hermes journey and haven't established a specific SA yet) said that they didn't have any wallets (even though they were available on the website). Is this typical? I'm trying to figure out how hard it would be to buy a wallet in store. Has anyone seen wallets recently? Thanks!
The wallets are usually out on display and if you ask they will let you know what other colors they might have ...unless it's a hard to get one like calvi...which wallet were you looking for?

Reactions: Kate7272
It could be possible that they didn't have any stock of wallets. Are you specifically looking a style/size? Also, the boutique inventory is completely separate from online inventory.

I think store inventory fluctuates with wallets. Sometimes I see them on display, sometimes not.
His and her wallets was an early in store purchase for me. The SA needed to use her key to pop open the drawers beneath the display case to show me more colour options and even styles that weren’t on display.
Realistically, I could have purchased the wallets online, and had a better selection of styles and colours. But I chose to work with my SA and was happy with the options she presented in store.

It could be possible that they didn't have any stock of wallets. Are you specifically looking a style/size? Also, the boutique inventory is completely separate from online inventory.
I have a few models in mind that I would consider, but really I just wanted to see the options that Hermes has for wallets. But when I asked, I was just told that they didn’t have any. It felt a bit like I was shut down

I think store inventory fluctuates with wallets. Sometimes I see them on display, sometimes not.
His and her wallets was an early in store purchase for me. The SA needed to use her key to pop open the drawers beneath the display case to show me more colour options and even styles that weren’t on display.
Realistically, I could have purchased the wallets online, and had a better selection of styles and colours. But I chose to work with my SA and was happy with the options she presented in store.
That’s good to know, thanks!

I have a few models in mind that I would consider, but really I just wanted to see the options that Hermes has for wallets. But when I asked, I was just told that they didn’t have any. It felt a bit like I was shut down
That's unfortunate that they didn't show you any... and sorry to hear that you feel a bit shut down. I understand what you mean, as sometimes I ask my SA for things and she just says those are really hard to get and oh we haven't seen those in a long time and dont expect to see them come in inventory soon. Perhaps, you just need to find the right SA to click with and then you'll be set! :smile::smile::smile: