Hermes in Toronto

I'm looking for neutral colours - black and gold, kelly 25 and birkin 30. I believe these are very popular choices and on many peoples lists.
Oh nice! I’ve actually personally seen a bunch of black b30s come out of the Toronto store, I don’t think that’s too difficult. Kelly 25 is really hard especially in a neutral, demand is high and the size is more rare.
There are ofc exceptions due to great relationships and positive surprises from SAs, but for black B30s the girls I’ve talked to all said about 1:1-1:1.5 as a norm for their 1st Quota. I waited around 4 months for my first quota offer, my friend waited a year and half, but he lost 2 SAs. These are the post Covid numbers.

Oh nice! I’ve actually personally seen a bunch of black b30s come out of the Toronto store, I don’t think that’s too difficult. Kelly 25 is really hard especially in a neutral, demand is high and the size is more rare.
There are ofc exceptions due to great relationships and positive surprises from SAs, but for black B30s the girls I’ve talked to all said about 1:1-1:1.5 as a norm for their 1st Quota. I waited around 4 months for my first quota offer, my friend waited a year and half, but he lost 2 SAs. These are the post Covid numbers.
Thanks for letting me know! That's such a relief to hear and makes me so excited! I already know what I want to spend on and will probably do it within the next few months.

Do you know if B25 in black is hard to get?

Heads-up to anyone planning to visit the boutique this weekend, I was there today….not sure what was the reason other than construction on Cumberland st and lane closures but traffic was an absolute nightmare.
If you’re driving, I would suggest parking at ManuLife. Better option would be to Uber it there.

I have noticed that these past few times. It doesnt help there are protests happening most weekends. Other areas i tend to park is across the street from manulife there is a small parking lot under a building and the bay centre is a good place too if you dont want to get caught in traffic leaving downtown.

I have noticed that these past few times. It doesnt help there are protests happening most weekends. Other areas i tend to park is across the street from manulife there is a small parking lot under a building and the bay centre is a good place too if you dont want to get caught in traffic leaving downtown.
Thx. That’s good to know :smile:
I think that might’ve been the case today too (protest/car rally… I heard someone mention it in passing)
PS: i found the culprit…Car Rally - Gumball 3000 in bloor-yorkville this weekend.

Reactions: cad33
Hi dear TPF members in Toronto: I don't know if this is the right thread to post my request, I apologize if not: I need Canadian help to procure one certain scarf from the Canadian website which is sold out worldwide. I tried to have the scarf ordered by my boutique in Europe but they said they cannot help. I also tried to ask for help from Hermes Canada and they also said they cannot help with shipping to Europe. Does anyone have an Idea how I can buy from the Canadian website and have it shipped to Europe, is there any service that I could possibly entrust with this or any other Idea? Its crazy that I was lucky to find the scarf, its in stock, its available online, I just cannot have it shipped to me

I am thankful for any idea

Last edited:
Hi, did you find a pers shopper in Canada that you enjoyed working with? I am in a similar situation in that I want a scarf available on h.com Canada and would like to purchase & have it shipped to me in the US. Any guidance is appreciated as I have not utilized previousLy. Thanks!
Hi I am sorry for barging in, I have the exact same problem, except I need a shipping to Europe. Did you happen to find a solution for your purchase on the Hermes Canada website, that you don't mind to share? I desperately want one particular scarf.

Hi dear TPF members in Toronto: I don't know if this is the right thread to post my request, I apologize if not: I need Canadian help to procure one certain scarf from the Canadian website which is sold out worldwide. I tried to have the scarf ordered by my boutique in Europe but they said they cannot help. I also tried to ask for help from Hermes Canada and they also said they cannot help with shipping to Europe. Does anyone have an Idea how I can buy from the Canadian website and have it shipped to Europe, is there any service that I could possibly entrust with this or any other Idea? Its crazy that I was lucky to find the scarf, its in stock, its available online, I just cannot have it shipped to me

I am thankful for any idea

I'll reply to you here in case others may ask - have you looked at forwarding services? Either: they give you an address to ship to or you pay them a small fee to place the order on your behalf + the item cost. Of course it's extra for the shipping fee once you get your items delivered to you.

I am sure there's one for Canadian web shops if you search on Google I'm sure there will be sites that offer this service, I use such service for Japanese online stores. I hope this helps!

I'll reply to you here in case others may ask - have you looked at forwarding services? Either: they give you an address to ship to or you pay them a small fee to place the order on your behalf + the item cost. Of course it's extra for the shipping fee once you get your items delivered to you.

I am sure there's one for Canadian web shops if you search on Google I'm sure there will be sites that offer this service, I use such service for Japanese online stores. I hope this helps!

Thank you a lot for your suggestion :heart:. I will try so

Thanks for letting me know! That's such a relief to hear and makes me so excited! I already know what I want to spend on and will probably do it within the next few months.
Did you wish list after you hit the ratio? If so, you can sparse your spending until you get your quota bag. I think it will be a good reminder for your SA. But don’t ever overspend!

Last edited:
Reactions: cpineda
Hi everyone, I'm very new to hermes. I would like to know if there are any items in the store that doesn't count as spending towards a quota bag. Are there items that they prefer customers to purchase? Also, I heard that the Garden party, picotin and herbag are some beginner bags that do not require much spending. Is that true? Thanks!