Hermes in Toronto

Hi everyone, I really want to purchase the Picotin 18 or 22 Gold on Gold as my first Hermes bag. How hard is it to get one from Toronto store? especially with the current lockdown situation? Can anyone please share some insights? And do you know the retail price for both bags? Thank you in advance.

If i m not mistaken, P18 GHW is around 3.6K tax in. not sure about P22.
Easy to get P22 with little purchase history/ no history if youre lucky.
harder for P18 especially with GHW.

Reactions: Bereal and Mishtnt
If i m not mistaken, P18 GHW is around 3.6K tax in. not sure about P22.
Easy to get P22 with little purchase history/ no history if youre lucky.
harder for P18 especially with GHW.
Yes it is! I actually ended up getting a P18 in Beige de Weimar online last year. Heard it’s quite difficult for the neutral range in store.

Hello everyone. I am new to Toronto store as I made 99% of purchases in Europe. I have questions and hopefully I can get some help. 1. do I need to make pre-qualified purchase in order to be offered NON BKC? (some resellers/consignment store owners in GTA keep reminding followers that one does need to spend 1:1 to buy Lindy/picotin/herbag/garden party/bolid??????!!! is it true).
2. Is it possible to have virtue appointment with a SA at the store ( I know Holt does that, not sure about H)? I plan to buy a Lindy 26 and some plates.
No... 100% not true. Also, I recommend shopping online for these bags as it truly is first come first serve. That said, if you wanted to shop in store it is also just building a relationship with an SA you love.
Thank you all!! Be safe!!!

Hi everyone, I really want to purchase the Picotin 18 or 22 Gold on Gold as my first Hermes bag. How hard is it to get one from Toronto store? especially with the current lockdown situation? Can anyone please share some insights? And do you know the retail price for both bags? Thank you in advance.
Gold on Gold is super super difficult to get to be honest. I know some VIPs that are waiting for that combo. Black and gold is much easier and so is etoupe. I would try your luck online in their website or travel for it once restrictions are lifted. In Miami or Vegas you can basically walk in and get one. I’ve ask at both locations before.

I think if you only have a very specific colour combo in mind, it will be hard (especially since it’s a popular combo). I would suggest trying your luck on the website as well.
Here are the prices:

Gold on Gold is super super difficult to get to be honest. I know some VIPs that are waiting for that combo. Black and gold is much easier and so is etoupe. I would try your luck online in their website or travel for it once restrictions are lifted. In Miami or Vegas you can basically walk in and get one. I’ve ask at both locations before.

I had no idea that gold on gold is a HTG combo - is this true for all H bags? Coincidentally, my vintage K32 (my very first H bag) is gold on gold, so I’ve never asked my SA for it. I guess I am lucky to already own this combo and should think twice about letting go of her

Reactions: Bereal
I had no idea that gold on gold is a HTG combo - is this true for all H bags? Coincidentally, my vintage K32 (my very first H bag) is gold on gold, so I’ve never asked my SA for it. I guess I am lucky to already own this combo and should think twice about letting go of her
Gold on gold is pretty popular so it’s difficult in all the popular bags. Personally, I’ve seen more people walkout with etoupe and black vs Gold, esp gold on gold. In picotin 18 it was the most difficult colour to find. Black and gold clemence was literally everywhere in the states and they were selling them to walk ins. I’m really not sure why.

thanks everyone. I've never had any luck seeing any Picotin on CA website. I'll see if I can ask the store to be on the waitlist or maybe try another neutral combo...
I have seen them online but they are gone in a flash. I went on today and saw all kinds of things (mini Lindy, mini roulis, mini bide etc) and they were all gone in seconds. You need to be super lucky and quick to get something in demand on the website. I have gotten bags from the website before so it’s possible.

Last edited:
I have seen them online but they are gone in a flash. I went on today and saw all kinds of things (mini Lindy, mini roulis, mini bide etc) and they were all gone in seconds. You need to be super lucky and quick to get something in demand on the website. I have gotten bags from the website before so it’s possible.
That’s awesome! Shows it pays to check regularly.