Hermes in Toronto

I talking about me wish list since day one, I purchased 3 separate times to make up the 1:1. However, it took a long time before a bag came along but it eventually did. It really might be due to covid delays as well.
Hey thanks for the reply, so did you continuously purchased small items while you waited or did you just wait for the quota bag after your 3rd purchase hitting 1:1? I wonder how do you keep contact w SA while you wait for the bag after hitting 1:1?

My personal experience has been that once you develop a long standing relationship with your SA, the spending ratio does become a bit blurry. For example, the SA looks at the bigger picture of your overall loyalty and love of the brand when offering bags. Things have changed however, and not sure if that will still hold true. I just get the feeling less bags will be offered nowadays due to Covid and also the heightened fear of resellers, but that is just my speculation.

Reactions: Bereal
Haha rolls into the next year. So if you don’t get the bag this year, your spend remains on your account. I think it’s just very competitive due to limited stock this year. Hopefully stock will get better later this year
Oh haha. I received my first bag in the summer and after that I’ve hit over 1:1. Is it normally this hard to score a bag? How were things like pre-covid? Thank you so much for your replies!

Hello everyone. I am new to Toronto store as I made 99% of purchases in Europe. I have questions and hopefully I can get some help. 1. do I need to make pre-qualified purchase in order to be offered NON BKC? (some resellers/consignment store owners in GTA keep reminding followers that one does need to spend 1:1 to buy Lindy/picotin/herbag/garden party/bolid??????!!! is it true).
2. Is it possible to have virtue appointment with a SA at the store ( I know Holt does that, not sure about H)? I plan to buy a Lindy 26 and some plates.

Thank you all!! Be safe!!!

Oh haha. I received my first bag in the summer and after that I’ve hit over 1:1. Is it normally this hard to score a bag? How were things like pre-covid? Thank you so much for your replies!
I think as a normal customer pre-covid (non-vip), the expectation should just be 1 bag per year (sometimes not even). It all depends on your relationship with your SA and how much you spent. It also depends on the specs of the bag you want. Wait is longer on popular sizes and colours.

Hello everyone. I am new to Toronto store as I made 99% of purchases in Europe. I have questions and hopefully I can get some help. 1. do I need to make pre-qualified purchase in order to be offered NON BKC? (some resellers/consignment store owners in GTA keep reminding followers that one does need to spend 1:1 to buy Lindy/picotin/herbag/garden party/bolid??????!!! is it true).
2. Is it possible to have virtue appointment with a SA at the store ( I know Holt does that, not sure about H)? I plan to buy a Lindy 26 and some plates.

If it’s available for sale you should be able to buy a non quota bag. Some are in demand and have a waitlist but I have never heard of pre spend for those bags. You can even buy them in the website.
SAs are doing virtual appointments. I don’t know if they are taking new clients. There’s an email address in the top of the Hermes website and you can email and ask if a new client can do a video appointment or call the store to ask.

I think as a normal customer pre-covid (non-vip), the expectation should just be 1 bag per year (sometimes not even). It all depends on your relationship with your SA and how much you spent. It also depends on the specs of the bag you want. Wait is longer on popular sizes and colours.
I'm hoping to get a B30.. I hope it'll make things easier. Thanks for the reply!

I just started shopping in the store in Feb during the lockdown. I called the store and left a message re what I was looking for. In fact, it was a Sunday I remember. My very sweet SA called me back. I’ve met her twice and all the other appointments have been virtual. I got a non BKC bag not on my wishlist the Garden Party 30 in store..fell in love with it. The rest has been over email and no problems at all. I’ve enjoyed the journey so far coz of exclusive attention due to appointment system.

If it’s available for sale you should be able to buy a non quota bag. Some are in demand and have a waitlist but I have never heard of pre spend for those bags. You can even buy them in the website.
SAs are doing virtual appointments. I don’t know if they are taking new clients. There’s an email address in the top of the Hermes website and you can email and ask if a new client can do a video appointment or call the store to ask.
thank you!

I just started shopping in the store in Feb during the lockdown. I called the store and left a message re what I was looking for. In fact, it was a Sunday I remember. My very sweet SA called me back. I’ve met her twice and all the other appointments have been virtual. I got a non BKC bag not on my wishlist the Garden Party 30 in store..fell in love with it. The rest has been over email and no problems at all. I’ve enjoyed the journey so far coz of exclusive attention due to appointment system.
thank you, btw, Garden Party 30 is nice to have!

thank you, btw, Garden Party 30 is nice to have!
i have the GP36 thought it will be a good size to put my laptop in.. but after i put my insert in, the bag is really heavy LOL :shocked::nuts:. Great size for GP its so easy to carry :flowers::heart:

Hi everyone, I really want to purchase the Picotin 18 or 22 Gold on Gold as my first Hermes bag. How hard is it to get one from Toronto store? especially with the current lockdown situation? Can anyone please share some insights? And do you know the retail price for both bags? Thank you in advance.