Hermes in the DUTY FREE, airport list!

anyone can chime in ..usually what's the stocks like in CDG?
just hoping to snag a Pico in Dec if that's a common sighting.
Or will the shelves be empty usually coz it's near Christmas??
I am in CDG right now and the SA told me he never got any b/k/c and they sometime have roulis and another less popular bag (he didn’t say picotin)
No rodeo also when I went (he was surprised everything was sold out)

Agree with above. I purchased an Evelyne without pre spend and was offered a choice of Lindy without pre spend. I did however sincerely look at other items before asking about what bags were available.

Thanks everyone for your generous info!!
It's been a longggg time since i last saw a Pico in my local store.
It's always a hit n miss.
I definitely see Lindys and Bolide, but just wondering what happened to all the Pico??

I was at CDG Terminal 2K two weeks ago and got offered a lindy 30 and an evelyne 29 in neutral colors after asking about some small leather goods that we were interested in but without pre-spending. I eventually took the lindy 30 home because it's in a beautiful greenish gray color Vert Amande from the latest FW 2019 collection. On display I remember they had a lindy 30, bolide and some other cross body bags. The SA who helped us was very nice to us, I feel sorry that we had to rush to our hall at 2L and didn't have time to shop for twillies or other accessories with. I do think it depends on the SA you get.

Terminal 2M is a little bigger, they had some men's handbags, Jige, Bolid and Jypsiere on display. For SLGs I also saw the clic wallet in blue encre I purchased from Sevres store there. I went there wanting to see if they have a lindy 26 because I was hesitating if I should take the lindy 30 from terminal 2K but the SA only showed me a mini Bolide in Blanc which is super cute but too small for my need. So I called my husband who stayed at terminal 2K right away to purchase the lindy 30 afterwards.

A suggestion for shopping at CDG terminal 2 - preserve at least 3 hours after you finish the detax if you want to check out all the stores at terminal 2 (K, L, M) because you'll need to go through the line for security for each hall and they all have different inventory.

Good luck everyone!

I was at CDG Terminal 2K two weeks ago and got offered a lindy 30 and an evelyne 29 in neutral colors after asking about some small leather goods that we were interested in but without pre-spending. I eventually took the lindy 30 home because it's in a beautiful greenish gray color Vert Amande from the latest FW 2019 collection. On display I remember they had a lindy 30, bolide and some other cross body bags. The SA who helped us was very nice to us, I feel sorry that we had to rush to our hall at 2L and didn't have time to shop for twillies or other accessories with. I do think it depends on the SA you get.

Terminal 2M is a little bigger, they had some men's handbags, Jige, Bolid and Jypsiere on display. For SLGs I also saw the clic wallet in blue encre I purchased from Sevres store there. I went there wanting to see if they have a lindy 26 because I was hesitating if I should take the lindy 30 from terminal 2K but the SA only showed me a mini Bolide in Blanc which is super cute but too small for my need. So I called my husband who stayed at terminal 2K right away to purchase the lindy 30 afterwards.

A suggestion for shopping at CDG terminal 2 - preserve at least 3 hours after you finish the detax if you want to check out all the stores at terminal 2 (K, L, M) because you'll need to go through the line for security for each hall and they all have different inventory.

Good luck everyone!

Thank you for such a helpful post! Will be keeping it in mind for my upcoming Paris trip!

P.S. Would you be posting a picture of your Vert Amande Lindy (in another thread perhaps if this isn't the place for it)? I'm so curious about this colour, it looks sooo gorgeous in the pics I've come across!!

Thank you for such a helpful post! Will be keeping it in mind for my upcoming Paris trip!

P.S. Would you be posting a picture of your Vert Amande Lindy (in another thread perhaps if this isn't the place for it)? I'm so curious about this colour, it looks sooo gorgeous in the pics I've come across!!

Glad it was helpful. The pre-spending really depends on the SA though so some might not be as flexible as the one I had.
Thank you, I'm working on some pictures with more details and will possibly post it in the ode to Lindy or Paris trip to Hermes thread. :smile:

I’ll be at HK Airport this Saturday - might try my luck for a KP. Do you remember what the pre-spend ratio was? Thank you!
i don't remember exactly the ratio,
for the 2 kellys i probably spent 2:1 ratio
for the KP was like 2:1 as well(howecer kp is cheaper than kelly)
all my pre-spend were in RTW/Gold jewellery and watches as well, i didn't purchase any leather items, apart from the rodeo charm the SA offered me, i think this might help the chances of getting the bags?