Hermes in the DUTY FREE, airport list!

Lots and lots of bags @ Cdg terminal 2a this morning, including a navy garden party and a beautiful 29 Evelyne in the powder blue with gold hardware, which I would’ve taken but I rarely use the one I have. I asked if they had any Tpm’s and of course they didn’t although apparently they do receive them periodically. Lots of shoes in different styles and colors. Found the etoupe Orans in my size.

Hi all,

I'm heading overseas in a few weeks and hoping to pick up a couple of cheeky little pieces duty free (just a bangle or piece of fashion jewellery). Does anyone have insight into what range the H shop at Sydney airport is currently stocking?

I shopped at the CDG 2E L gates store this afternoon and picked up a pair of white Chypre sandals and a GHW Bleu Pale Evelyne 29 (maybe the same as the poster above?). She originally said she only had black and etoupe in the back and then offered the blue after I said I was into pastels. They had the fuzzy Orans in orange (no other colors sadly—I’m after the brown) and also some black Chypre as well, although I didn’t ask to see them. I was surprised to see the Chypre as the Paris stores were all out. I didn’t get a leather appt in Paris so a bag in the airport was a nice surprise. The store in the M gates looked more sparse and geared towards menswear but I did not go in.

I shopped at the CDG 2E L gates store this afternoon and picked up a pair of white Chypre sandals and a GHW Bleu Pale Evelyne 29 (maybe the same as the poster above?). She originally said she only had black and etoupe in the back and then offered the blue after I said I was into pastels. They had the fuzzy Orans in orange (no other colors sadly—I’m after the brown) and also some black Chypre as well, although I didn’t ask to see them. I was surprised to see the Chypre as the Paris stores were all out. I didn’t get a leather appt in Paris so a bag in the airport was a nice surprise. The store in the M gates looked more sparse and geared towards menswear but I did not go in.
Hi! Just wondering if you saw any santorinis at the cdg location? (Or any flat sandals with straps in general) thank you!

Hi everyone! Any insight on the stores in Istanbul Airport and Geneva Airport? I may make a transfer at Istanbul and heading to Geneva. So excited!! Looking for both b/k and non-quota bags as well