Hermes In Milan

I heard that stock from Milan is very, very low. My sisther and my mom have been there two days ago and there wheren´t any bags. I asked them to buy Herbag, Jige or Medor, but none of them were available. So sad... Hope I have better luck in NY.

NY definately would be much better. I went to New York Madison in this March and saw lots of bags, of course, except for Birkin and Kellly, Virtually everything there. Much more stock than I've ever seen in Milan, Rome, cities in Germany and UK.

Sorry that I posted may be to strong , my friend who's went there with me felt that to

I went there like 3 years ago.

Around Duomo Area , I went to H boutique and seeing around then asked male SA about H belt for my sister. Here are conversations I remember.

ME Good Afternoon , Which colours available in 75 cm. Belt kit (32 mm)

SA No H buckle at this moment

ME It's ok I can purchase only strap if colour is nice

SA Why tourists always keep asking about H belt kit , there are many type of belts ....

ME ???

SA Wait me a moment , Let's me check .... checking at the stock then came to tell .... 1 in Choc/Black and 1 in Gold/black

ME Thank you but she already got these

SA Ok

ME I would like to ask you about handbag also , I'm looking for 40 cm neutral colour HAC for myself , are there any chance here ?

SA (He look at me from head to toe then said .... "No" there are many steps to get throught that , sorry)

Me Thank you (because I have 1 friend in Milan so I said) When will normal customer can press an order for a bag coz I hv friend here ?

SA Sorry , Like I said there are many steps , Do you want to buy anything else ?

Me ???

He didn't use any rude words , but his face , his body languages told that. I wet to many H in Europe before they are all friendly ;)

Last edited: