Hermes In Milan

I will visit europe in july 2011 and Iam looking for birkin 30/35 in togo/ clemence in any color.

The route will be oslo, stockholm, amsterdam, paris, milan

Aside from Paris, which other city should I visit with the most probability of getting a birkin?

Thankssss

I don't think anyone can give you a clear answer. All cities get tons of tourists--OK Oslo maybe less-- and so it really depends on the day-to-day availability. My guessing would be though that it might be a bit difficult. Good luck!

if you dropped a lot of money on other items in one shop, chances are you can probably get a birkin from any of the stores that is NOT paris...

otherwise, it really boils down to luck

I apologised first if I'm on the wrong post or not.I am planning to go to Milan on this June holiday,I'm confused which hotel is good??And any suggestions on good restaurants there.Thanks.

hi..birkinglove...may i know who is ur sa?? because im study in milan now. but everytime i walk by hermes to ask is there any birkin or kelly today?
the snobbish sales upstire always no! and igore me rith away!

i try to ask them put me in the waiting list . they always said u r not local so we cant do that. even i give up to detax...:tdown::tdown:

I am so sorry you has this horrible experience in Milan.

The store manager is a really nice lady and very very professional. She loves her work and is extra skilled.

The male SA on the scark dpt is passionate on his work and very friendly. He loves silk!

There are many other very nice Sas and it's so unlucky what happend to all of you.

I agree sometimes they have so much work tet they could gat a bit cold. I know this shouldn't happend though.

ciao costa ,
is it possible to shop wz u in mailan hermes on weekend or next week??
i always be ignord by the snobbish salelady...reli bad experience..but lucky me i walk by day by day so i bought a pm evelyne last month. i try to buy a birkin or kelly for my mom ( because she paid the money for me to study here^^)

Hello! I"ll be in Milano in a few weeks and if anybody knows or have a connexion with some salesperson who can help to get a croco birkin! I'll be very thankfull to salesperson and to you!

Any recommended SA in Milan? I will be there this coming 24th until the 25th of May..My friend said she scored a Birkin 30 in candy Lime and Epsom leather in Milan... Can anyone help me??

hi..dunt look for 2nd floor french oldlady. she always give long face to just walk in customer. even me bought a lot of things in 1st floor. she dunt care .
look for the chinese pretty salelady..she is super nice. she was work in roma H b4.
good luck to u ~~

i try to complain the old salelady to paris H directly. but since the manage in FSH just take a memo. so i think the french lady wont get any feedback from the COMPANY from paris. but I will try all I can to complain her in anyway. because she is reli look me down. i dont like the way she treat all the just walk in customer. I will back milan next week. if she give me long face or igore me again i will let her know. this is not good way to treat customer. she need to learn how to service customer since this is still the SERVICE INDUSTORY.

i try to complain the old salelady to paris H directly. but since the manage in FSH just take a memo. so i think the french lady wont get any feedback from the COMPANY from paris. but I will try all I can to complain her in anyway. because she is reli look me down. i dont like the way she treat all the just walk in customer. I will back milan next week. if she give me long face or igore me again i will let her know. this is not good way to treat customer. she need to learn how to service customer since this is still the SERVICE INDUSTORY.

How about talking to another SA in that store ? One that will actually help you ?

I just went to H store in Milan couple weeks ago ( my 2nd time there ) and from my opinion, the service was cold and sorry to say, terrible. I was expecting a friendly SA as I walked in with smile and cheerful mood. The Chinese lady in 1st floor is nice and quite helpful, but the rest of the staff is seems like they just got demoted(in a bad mood) especially the lady in the 2nd floor. Hope you guys get a better treatment there.. I am still thankful though I did not get much worse treatment as some of the people were.

I apologised first if I'm on the wrong post or not.I am planning to go to Milan on this June holiday,I'm confused which hotel is good??And any suggestions on good restaurants there.Thanks.

Dear birkinglover, You can try UNA Maison Hotel Milano near duomo. I stayed there everytime I visited Milan, it is a good hotel and the location is perfect! Have a great time there!:smile: