Hermes In Milan

Sorry that I posted may be to strong , my friend who's went there with me felt that to

I went there like 3 years ago.

Around Duomo Area , I went to H boutique and seeing around then asked male SA about H belt for my sister. Here are conversations I remember.

ME Good Afternoon , Which colours available in 75 cm. Belt kit (32 mm)

SA No H buckle at this moment

ME It's ok I can purchase only strap if colour is nice

SA Why tourists always keep asking about H belt kit , there are many type of belts ....

ME ???

SA Wait me a moment , Let's me check .... checking at the stock then came to tell .... 1 in Choc/Black and 1 in Gold/black

ME Thank you but she already got these

SA Ok

ME I would like to ask you about handbag also , I'm looking for 40 cm neutral colour HAC for myself , are there any chance here ?

SA (He look at me from head to toe then said .... "No" there are many steps to get throught that , sorry)

Me Thank you (because I have 1 friend in Milan so I said) When will normal customer can press an order for a bag coz I hv friend here ?

SA Sorry , Like I said there are many steps , Do you want to buy anything else ?

Me ???

He didn't use any rude words , but his face , his body languages told that. I wet to many H in Europe before they are all friendly ;)
Wow, that´s rude. I also had this kind of treatment at Madrid store. It´s so disappointing...

Yes , So bad right , but others stores are perfect ;)

I ever read a book about Birkin , so funny that he said ha had to pay an extra tip for Italy SA for B. is that true?

The book name , not sure , sth. like "Bringing Home A Birkin"

Yes , So bad right , but others stores are perfect ;)

I ever read a book about Birkin , so funny that he said ha had to pay an extra tip for Italy SA for B. is that true?

The book name , not sure , sth. like "Bringing Home A Birkin"

I don't believe this is true, I never heard anything like this ever happen in Italy and this, under Italian laws it's considered bribery. Pure fantasy in my opinion.

Bribery is illegal in all countries (all civilized ones anyway, I would imagine), but how come there are yearly lists of countries with the worst corruption rates? In perfect world that would not be needed, would it. In some countries it is just a way to do business, what could be easier than to get some extra money from tourists desperate for Birkin, they won't rat you out. Just my opinion.

Sorry that I posted may be to strong , my friend who's went there with me felt that to

I went there like 3 years ago.

Around Duomo Area , I went to H boutique and seeing around then asked male SA about H belt for my sister. Here are conversations I remember.

ME Good Afternoon , Which colours available in 75 cm. Belt kit (32 mm)

SA No H buckle at this moment

ME It's ok I can purchase only strap if colour is nice

SA Why tourists always keep asking about H belt kit , there are many type of belts ....

ME ???

SA Wait me a moment , Let's me check .... checking at the stock then came to tell .... 1 in Choc/Black and 1 in Gold/black

ME Thank you but she already got these

SA Ok

ME I would like to ask you about handbag also , I'm looking for 40 cm neutral colour HAC for myself , are there any chance here ?

SA (He look at me from head to toe then said .... "No" there are many steps to get throught that , sorry)

Me Thank you (because I have 1 friend in Milan so I said) When will normal customer can press an order for a bag coz I hv friend here ?

SA Sorry , Like I said there are many steps , Do you want to buy anything else ?

Me ???

He didn't use any rude words , but his face , his body languages told that. I wet to many H in Europe before they are all friendly ;)

I'm sorry for this bad treatment. A month ago I was in H. Naples and the SA were extremely nice and I had the feeling that they were also ready to show me bags (no way!! I'm banned for the eternity!). Maybe in bigger cities like Milan or Rome SA can be less friendly because of the large number of tourists and customers? Don't really know. Maybe that particular SA was just rude.

hermesaddicted said:
Wow, that´s rude. I also had this kind of treatment at Madrid store. It´s so disappointing...

Dear I'd like to share what I knew about all these rude SA, cause they knew Hbag is the most wanted item in the shop, meanwhile other stuff not running fast compare to bags, so basiclly they want people to buy a bag and same times to buy other stuff, probably they have kinda selling goal about clothing, watch etc. beside bag. I heard a story about how my friend get a kelly bag in madrid H store. They were 3 of them went into the shop, and SA tell her that she has one kelly bag and one birkin bag, but the condition is if they want to buy birkin or kelly they have to buy watches and scarves. ....The end, my friend bought at least 10 orange box things extra + of cause Kelly bag which is the only item she planned to buy.I think it's really sick...we love H, but not those freaky experience. It's good to know anyway.

I'm sorry for this bad treatment. A month ago I was in H. Naples and the SA were extremely nice and I had the feeling that they were also ready to show me bags (no way!! I'm banned for the eternity!). Maybe in bigger cities like Milan or Rome SA can be less friendly because of the large number of tourists and customers? Don't really know. Maybe that particular SA was just rude.

Hi Babi,

Can you tell me where H in Naples is? I was here last year when I was on a cruise and could not find Via Gaetano Filiangieri. Is it close to the port? I think there are two streets in Naples with the same name.

shellwa said:
Dear I'd like to share what I knew about all these rude SA, cause they knew Hbag is the most wanted item in the shop, meanwhile other stuff not running fast compare to bags, so basiclly they want people to buy a bag and same times to buy other stuff, probably they have kinda selling goal about clothing, watch etc. beside bag. I heard a story about how my friend get a kelly bag in madrid H store. They were 3 of them went into the shop, and SA tell her that she has one kelly bag and one birkin bag, but the condition is if they want to buy birkin or kelly they have to buy watches and scarves. ....The end, my friend bought at least 10 orange box things extra + of cause Kelly bag which is the only item she planned to buy.I think it's really sick...we love H, but not those freaky experience. It's good to know anyway.

Many of my friends had the same experiences too,guess this is the path we will have to go thru in future.in order to buy those things we like n use only we have to entertain other items as well my dh sometime tell me d amount of $$ we spend is equal valent to buying from reseller lol

Hi Babi,

Can you tell me where H in Naples is? I was here last year when I was on a cruise and could not find Via Gaetano Filiangieri. Is it close to the port? I think there are two streets in Naples with the same name.

:smile: I went with a map!
It is close to via dei Mille, right in the centre of the city. Not very far from Piazza Plebiscito. It's a part of the city with a lot of shops.
I think that the best thing, being on a cruise, is to take a taxi, so it won't take too much time.

:smile: I went with a map!
It is close to via dei Mille, right in the centre of the city. Not very far from Piazza Plebiscito. It's a part of the city with a lot of shops.
I think that the best thing, being on a cruise, is to take a taxi, so it won't take too much time.

Ah! I walked to Piazza del Plebiscito then I gave up because I just came back from Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvious and I was tired! I looked for the H boutique for about 45 minutes. The good thing was I was able to explore the city. I called Naples H to see if they were open and they sound very warm and inviting.

I did get a Kelly from a cruise stop in southern France though!

Thank you for the information. There's always next time!

Ah! I walked to Piazza del Plebiscito then I gave up because I just came back from Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvious and I was tired! I looked for the H boutique for about 45 minutes. The good thing was I was able to explore the city. I called Naples H to see if they were open and they sound very warm and inviting.

I did get a Kelly from a cruise stop in southern France though!

Thank you for the information. There's always next time!

Oh! But you've been lucky anyway!
And yes, next time you'll be able to go sightseeing the shops, too, in Naples;) I always prefer to go exploring the places I'm visiting first.

NY definately would be much better. I went to New York Madison in this March and saw lots of bags, of course, except for Birkin and Kellly, Virtually everything there. Much more stock than I've ever seen in Milan, Rome, cities in Germany and UK.
NY definetely was much better, as I was able to buy not only the Jige clutch in the colour I wanted, but also a menthe Kelly 32. I'm so in love with my new babies! :smile: