Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets

I am new to Hermes and my very first item from Hermes is a clic clac! I love the heavy weigh bracelet, feels so solid. And the color just melts in my heart. When I was passing by the shop, its love at first sight! Its pretty much a impulsive decision to get it~

They ran out of ribbons so they gave me the Apple watch ribbon~ so misleading but anyway I still love the bracelet, tiny bit of sadness when its the first item from Hermes, and they ran out of ribbons!

Its RGHW and light pink enamel~

View attachment 3577035

Congratulations! Beautiful first purchase. Welcome to the addicting world of H! I actually love the unique ribbons. :smile:

Reactions: michies
Hello all! I recently bought two clic h bracelets. Maybe two to three weeks apart. They are different sizes though? Not visible on wrist, but you can feel the difference if you touch them. From my understanding, it's an "older" enamel. (They have different stamp marking on the inside) Did they change the size slightly over the past year? Both were bought straight from H and both size pm. Thank you for any help!!

I'm thinking about purchasing a preloved clic clac H Bracelet. It does have some scratching it is in the silver hardware. If I take it in will they polish or "fix it up" I know when my Tiff&Co heart bracelet was getting lots of scratches they sent it off to be polished and redipped. Does Hermes offer that service? Thank you!

Revisited H.com after months and saw that there is a crimson rose / rose nacarat clic H in the Gold hardware now.. Is this new? Anyone have pics comparing it to the same color in the rose gold hardware? Thanks!

I am new to Hermes and my very first item from Hermes is a clic clac! I love the heavy weigh bracelet, feels so solid. And the color just melts in my heart. When I was passing by the shop, its love at first sight! Its pretty much a impulsive decision to get it~

They ran out of ribbons so they gave me the Apple watch ribbon~ so misleading but anyway I still love the bracelet, tiny bit of sadness when its the first item from Hermes, and they ran out of ribbons!

Its RGHW and light pink enamel~

View attachment 3577035
Congrats !! Clic Clacs are addictive. Hope that you will get more !!

Reactions: michies