Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets

Beautiful eye candy[emoji7][emoji7]

Stunning [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

I absolutely love that color... I never thought I was a pink girl till I saw this and I wear this so much[emoji177][emoji177]... What a beautiful stack!

It's Marron Glacé as pointed out by other members. It's also called candied chestnut. Strangely they are called by two separate names in stores and on the website but the SKU is the same.

Thanks so much for clarifying this!! This helps a lot !

Thanks, kbcrew! Love this color at first sight when my SA recommended it to me. I purchased it at my home store just few months ago, think around Sep or so last year. [emoji6]

This color truly took my breath away. I am going to try and hunt it down. But now I must decide which hardware would be best for me Palladium or RG. [emoji848]

Reactions: renet
This color truly took my breath away. I am going to try and hunt it down. But now I must decide which hardware would be best for me Palladium or RG. [emoji848]

You can try out the hardware in your local store but sometimes the enamel color also count towards the overall look of the bracelet against our skin color.

Hope you will find this clic clac soon. Good luck! [emoji6]

You can try out the hardware in your local store but sometimes the enamel color also count towards the overall look of the bracelet against our skin color.

Hope you will find this clic clac soon. Good luck! [emoji6]

Do you happen to have any modeling pics of the bracelet that you can share? [emoji5]

Beautiful eye candy[emoji7][emoji7]

Stunning [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

I absolutely love that color... I never thought I was a pink girl till I saw this and I wear this so much[emoji177][emoji177]... What a beautiful stack!

It's Marron Glacé as pointed out by other members. It's also called candied chestnut. Strangely they are called by two separate names in stores and on the website but the SKU is the same.

Twinsies! I love this color[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Thank you! :heart: