Hermes fragrances <3

No worries lol. Here is the general forum that includes fragrance. It’s called Beauty bar :smile:
Scroll down for chat, though there might be other threads of interest. Quite a few of us wear H fragrance.
And I think most wear modern ones, see this link : https://forum.purseblog.com/forums/the-beauty-bar.31/
Ahhhh, ok, I limited my search for fragrances to the Hermes shopping sub forum which was the problem. I haven’t really explored forums beyond the designer brand ones yet! 😛

• Love
Reactions: 880
No worries lol. Here is the general forum that includes fragrance. It’s called Beauty bar :smile:
Scroll down for chat, though there might be other threads of interest. Quite a few of us wear H fragrance.
And I think most wear modern ones, see this link : https://forum.purseblog.com/forums/the-beauty-bar.31/

We have this established thread

When different, mixed brands are written about they go to the general forums, when a poster only mentions the one relevant brand (of the forum) it stays within that brand forum.

• Insightful
Reactions: MacawGuy and 880
Ahhhh, ok, I limited my search for fragrances to the Hermes shopping sub forum which was the problem. I haven’t really explored forums beyond the designer brand ones yet! 😛

You post was fine, you don't have to go elsewhere to talk about H products.

My favourite is Gallop, I'll need a refill soon. I wear Bel Ami as sig scent. Running out is Rose Amazone I use more in Summer. (discontinued).

I wear it, I don't think people can tell it's for "kids". Unlike the traditional French association of Orange Blossom for kids toiletries. It is a lovely Honeysuckle, very fresh and I really love it.
Yes I got some samples from Paris and it's lovely. I have sensitive skin & I am very sensitive to fragrances so it's perfect for me!

No telling when/if Hermès will decide to discontinue this fragrance. Since they are always sold out, I bought all the bottles my boutique had...lol.

You post was fine, you don't have to go elsewhere to talk about H products.

My favourite is Gallop, I'll need a refill soon. I wear Bel Ami as sig scent. Running out is Rose Amazone I use more in Summer. (discontinued).
My favorite is Gallop as well. I love the rose and leather notes. :heart: I’m so sad Rose Amazon’s is discontinued! It was my summer scent too! Now I know why my prior SA (now retired) told me to buy the last bottle in the boutique last year. Just to check I looked at eBay to see if there were any there….yes, but already partly used or new at a ridiculously expensive price.

• Insightful
Reactions: papertiger
My favorite is Gallop as well. I love the rose and leather notes. :heart: I’m so sad Rose Amazon’s is discontinued! It was my summer scent too! Now I know why my prior SA (now retired) told me to buy the last bottle in the boutique last year. Just to check I looked at eBay to see if there were any there….yes, but already partly used or new at a ridiculously expensive price.

You obviously have exquisite taste1 :ghi5:

Reactions: Nerja