Hermes fragrances <3

Most perfumes stink on me! It's so annoying, I smell a nice perfume on someone and when I try it on myself I don't like it....The only H perfumes that suit me and which I wear all the time are Jour d'Hermès in winter and Un Jardin sur le Toit in summer. I've tried many others but no good:sad:

My SA was kind enough to give me perfume samples every time I went into the boutique. The one I finally liked was Myrrhe Eglantine Eau de toilette. I do not wear it everyday, but I really likes how it smells. I do not think it is very popular, which I do not mind at all (it's my own signature scent, so to speak).

Reactions: periogirl28
I smelled Le Jardin de Monsieur Li at Saks yesterday and instantly fell in love with it... I've been looking for a new fragrance to replace the discontinued Acqua di Parma that I loved. :smile:

Hermes-Le-Jardin-de-Monsieur-Li-unisex-parfem-reklama.jpg

Has anyone smelled Cabriole Eau de senteur? It appears to be more a children's fragrance, but adults can wear it as well.

The Hermes website states:

"The alcohol-free formula of Cabriole is suitable for delicate skin.
Children aged 3 and over.
Alice Charbin's poetic and joyful illustrations bring the iconic lantern bottle and its orange box to life.
Cabriole is available online exclusively at Hermes.com.

Olfactory emotion: Fresh, Delicate
Main raw materials: Osmanthus, Honeysuckle, Sandalwood"

Reactions: JeanGranger
From Hermes, my go to scents are Rose Ikebana for summer (or when in Asia) and Galop d'Hermes in winter. But, I recently discovered Osmanthe Yunnan and loved it, have been wearing it for few weeks now. The smell is a bit ethereal to me, like waking up hazy from a weird romantic dream (I have weird takes on scents). It's the lingering mix of leather and freesia that got me.