Hermès Exchange and Return Policy

Part 4/4) I have a habit of applying for lottery appointments kind of systematically, as I have never gotten one in 2 years and having a lot of rejections has helped me get walk in appointments before anyways. So I apply a few times and two weeks later, I get a confirmation email for an appt for the next day at Georges V. I have never purchased anything at this store before so I doubt I'll get offered a QB based on other experiences I had heard about, but I go to see what they've got. When I get to the appt, I say to the SA no exotics this time. :facepalm: I am offered a K28 Retourné, K25 Retourné, and a K25 Sellier. :love: I take the K25 Sellier, and ask if by any chance I could swap the 24/24 mini for the K25, since it was purchased recently. SA checks with an SM, and this time I am told no. That was okay with me though, and in the end I am able to pay using the remaining store credit and my CC.
If you have read up to this part, thank you, and I hope this is was helpful or if not at least entertaining. :lol:

Can you explain further? You bought a bag strap from h.com and returned it in store and then bought a pair of shoes?
yes exactly, so i ordered a bag strap but the box came damaged so I took it straight to the store and while I was there I decided to exchange for a pair of shoes instead and some other things.. I have made some other purchases from h.com (a non QB which I decided not to keep) now but im wondering if i exchange in store for credit note or other items will it count towards my profile? cause if not im thinking I will just refund it back to the website

yes exactly, so i ordered a bag strap but the box came damaged so I took it straight to the store and while I was there I decided to exchange for a pair of shoes instead and some other things.. I have made some other purchases from h.com (a non QB which I decided not to keep) now but im wondering if i exchange in store for credit note or other items will it count towards my profile? cause if not im thinking I will just refund it back to the website
It really depends how the transaction was processed. If they processed it as an even exchange, no it won’t help your store profile. If they processed it as a return and then a purchase with store credit (most likely) it should count. Your receipt might give some insight on this. Regardless, returning the items purchased in store at this point will do far more harm to your profile than missing out on the prespend so I would highly advise against it.

Reactions: 880
It really depends how the transaction was processed. If they processed it as an even exchange, no it won’t help your store profile. If they processed it as a return and then a purchase with store credit (most likely) it should count. Your receipt might give some insight on this. Regardless, returning the items purchased in store at this point will do far more harm to your profile than missing out on the prespend so I would highly advise against it.
thanks so much for the input!

My husband got me a RTW item for mother’s days but unfortunately it doesn’t fit well. He couldn’t reach my SA so he bought it randomly from someone at the boutique. If I take it back to exchange for a different item with my SA, will this impact her negatively in any way?

My husband got me a RTW item for mother’s days but unfortunately it doesn’t fit well. He couldn’t reach my SA so he bought it randomly from someone at the boutique. If I take it back to exchange for a different item with my SA, will this impact her negatively in any way?
This shouldn’t be a problem - and what’s the alternative? Keeping a very expensive item you can’t use? I don’t exchange a lot but it does happen (one was a gift and i changed for a different cw that I LOVE). My SA is very clear that she’d rather I get items I love than just keep something I don’t like.

Reactions: Muffin_Top