Hermes Enamel

I did not realize this, but the Hermes website changes nearly every day, in terms of the enamel bracelets available, at least.

I have been looking for a particular little something, and noticed that there are definitely different things everyday.....today, for example, there were fewer in one colorway and more in another. At first I thought they were running out of some, but I finally noticed that others seem to be being added as well.

I have not checked the CDC ones yet today...but this "surprise" section of the website seems to be in flux, too.

happy shopping:yes:

:yahoo: I was able to track down a Hermes penguin enamel bracelet. I also got an elephant one too. They are so cute. I can see how they can be addicting. One store said they've never seen them and they don't exist. I told them they do as I have seen them and one store had them but it was the gold. That was the only negative encounter. All the other stores were very happy to try and help find one with the silver.

What a great thread! Everyone's bangles are so lovely - the Bangle Bug has Bitten! Here is the bangle I have & adore! (I think icechick has one in blue)

IMG_3496.jpg

I have three bracelets, two in 18K (discontinued years ago), and they're no different than any other type of bangle. If you want to wear them daily, they'll take more abuse and probably show scratches sooner rather than later. It all depends on how tough you are on your jewelry.