Hermes Enamel

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
I got these on Sat. I love them!!! Gazoo, I love the ones you have with the sun and moon!:drool: !!!
I saw an Epsom orange 35cm Birkin go right before my eyes:crybaby: that day,(orange is TDF!), a british driver for somebody picked up a gold 35cm birkin in vache liagee! It was busy, busy, busy!:yes:

Attachments

shoes319

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
New England
Love those too Star!! I have the thin wagon one w gh that I bought from shopmom -- and have bought 2 more since! Not done yet - they're sooo easy to wear -- enjoy!

Jul 1, 2006
New Jersey
I love all of your bracelets. DH just bought me the pink H enamel bracelet for Hanukkah (gave it to me a little early). It was a little small. When I called the NYC store, they told me it comes in 2 sizes (PM and GM). Mine is a PM. I am going to return it on Friday but they said that as of today they do not have the GM in stock.

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
Gorgeous bracelets everyone!!!

I really love the enamel bracelets but, unfortunately, they're too big for my wrist (even the small size). The only enamel that kind of fit me are the H clic-clac Pm size, but I still couldn't decide which color to buy after all this time lol!

Well, there are always the leather and horn bracelets!

gazoo

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
US
Thank you so much for posting pics everyone! It is so great to see the variations of thin and wide bracelets on wrists! Must add a few to my wish list!

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
Great collection you have, Icechick! Star, I love the ones you bought. Here are pics of mine.

shoes319

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
New England
Kat those look so pretty together as well! I still haven't stacked 2 together but maybe when I get the 2d w/ph I will try...they are just so cheery...and having a piece of Hermes on your wrist makes every day a little better!

wellow

In a bliss
Nov 10, 2005
You all make me want that red-black-white bangle that gina_b and icechick have!!!

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
Thanks guys!^^^
Shoes, you and (I guess shopmom:idea: ) inspired me!:P

Kat, I LOVE your bangles!!!:drool: :drool:

bagsforme

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
Has anyone seen the penguin bracelet anywhere? I wonder if its an old style? I saw one recently and I'm now on the hunt. I also like the red elephants holding each others tail.