Hermès Della Cavalleria Bag

Cross post from the thread entitled unpopular H opinions.

I love my new della cavalleria mini. It’s my first epsom bag. I preferred it to the mini lindy (which I also tried on) bc DC looks more streamlined and hangs better; adjustable strap; easier to get into; no awkward side handles (which make sense in larger lindys but just look like Mickey Mouse ears on the mini). I also purchased a mini Loewe puzzle (the latter bag specifically for travel bc it smooshs flat). Craie. I’m 5’2”, medium build, not small boned or petite, size 38-40EU. The DC was, I believe, 5300USD in epsom.
4066B199-F2E2-42EE-8525-88698312B7BD.jpeg1301E80D-C57E-4390-BBFE-D0474ED635BF.jpegB3ECE807-A0D7-4349-894D-BA6D2F5BA29A.jpeg2716DEA7-56FC-4E42-8C00-02F3364FBF79.jpeg

Last edited:

I love my new della cavalleria mini. It’s my first epsom bag. I preferred it to the mini lindy (which I also tried on) bc DC looks more streamlined and hangs better; adjustable strap; easier to get into; no awkward side handles (which make sense in larger lindys but just look like Mickey Mouse ears on the mini). I also purchased a mini Loewe puzzle (the latter bag specifically for travel bc it smooshs flat). Craie. I’m 5’2”, medium build, not small boned or petite, size 38-40EU. The DC was, I believe, 5300USD in epsom.
View attachment 5162368View attachment 5162369View attachment 5162370View attachment 5162371

Ha, fancy bumping into you here too! Lol. I just found this thread after you mentioned the comparison pic with the mini Roulis. I do prefer it to the Roulis. Will have to look into this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 880
Ha, fancy bumping into you here too! Lol. I just found this thread after you mentioned the comparison pic with the mini Roulis. I do prefer it to the Roulis. Will have to look into this one!
Please let me know what your thinking after you try both of the bags.
I am waiting for the DC to come, but I also like the Roulis hardware :blush:
Thank you :heart:

Reactions: loh

View attachment 5162368View attachment 5162369View attachment 5162370View attachment 5162371

looking so chic and Comfy @880!!! Love the color and love it on you. :flowers:

• Thanks

This bag is even better in person! It looks great on you! I think I need to add this to my long H list.

• Love
This bag is even better in person! It looks great on you! I think I need to add this to my long H list.
Thank uou so much for your kind words! I adore your taste and your fabulous collection, so it’s especially flattering! Hugs :biggrin:
I cross posted other outfits in H in action and chanel RTW threads lol

• Love
Reactions: jp824

I have this bag and just love it! Totally cuter in person than in pics. Enjoy!!

• Love
Reactions: paula24jen and 880
@LouiseCPH, it’s stunning on you!
forgot to add a pic of the interior; it holds quite a bit
card case, mints, bulky inhaler, sanitizer. My invisalyne container in the interior card slot pocket, (not pictured: mask and collapsible Whole Foods shopping bag on top).
View attachment 5166567
Thank you! And thank you for the interior photos.:flowers:
I really like that the strap can be regulated so it can sit high as a cross-body. Being short (160 cm) that is not given. Now I only need to decide on color (and the pesky money question, off course) :smile:

• Insightful
Reactions: paula24jen and 880