Hermes - Custom leather jackets?

:smile: I cooked tonight, if heating up pizza because it arrived and was too hot and then you forgot to eat it and let it cool and then you realise you want it warmer, counts as cooking :biggrin:! Have fun :smile:

How come the boys here are so friendly? :love: I think I'll just cosy in and stay here in this nice safe thread. LOL.

Love the mens Manolos! I especially like the sandals for holiday, though the oxfords in a more subdued color combo like you mentioned would be quite fab as well. Naturally they're overpriced, just as the womens' shoes are, but honestly I'm firmly of the belief that you get what you pay for.
Speaking of shoes, and to get this thread back to Hermes--did you guys know that Hermes actually owns John Lobb shoes? They also own or have controlling interests in Puirforcat silver, and a crystal company, among other things.

LOL, Hi Cynthia, personally i come on here as i find it interesting so i dont see the point of being *****y or nasty like some people in other forums, i feel we all come here as we share a passion so why bother making some people uncomfortable.
but there again most people in this forum seem nice aswel.
I see your from New York i would love to visit again soon what a lovely city!

LOL, Hi Cynthia, personally i come on here as i find it interesting so i dont see the point of being *****y or nasty like some people in other forums, i feel we all come here as we share a passion so why bother making some people uncomfortable.
but there again most people in this forum seem nice aswel.
I see your from New York i would love to visit again soon what a lovely city!

So trueee :smile: