Hermes & cheap outfits: post pictures!

I mean, obviously the whole outfit.... but that coat! :love:
My mother had great taste ( thankfully! I still wear some of her pieces from the 70’s and 80’s!) she always wanted a Constance because her initial was an H.
I was always going to buy one in her memory but sadly I’ve come to realise the Constance just does not suit me and I feel like I’m wearing’mums bag’.
But every item I own by the house is thanks to her and in honour of her style and taste because she introduced me to the brand.

IMG_2137.jpegIMG_2141.jpegIMG_2227.jpeg
H B30, maxi toile bivouac veau swift, phw (a new kind of toile); H vintage deadstock leather trench (from runway 2018); vintage deadstock H JPG leather jacket (runway 2011) with athleta, lululemon, American Giant; and, birkenstock

ETA: the Vintage Hermes RTW (though pricy) would also qualify as relatively cheap (only) given todays sky high prices (I paid about a fifth of a simpler trench or deerskin jacket from current season). Todays trench doesn’t have double removable panels with quilting and a zip pocket, and the pocket flaps of the vintage jacket are a continuous piece.

Last edited: