**Hermes Chat**

Thanks OJB. I will let you all know. I am trying to find exDH to drive me, but may have to drive myself. It's a good 30-40 mins from here (one of only two hospitals in the whole area). Putting on my big girl panties now.

Doc is hoping he will get up and walk for me so she can observe.

Thank you. I saw him a little while ago. He is improving, but still in oxygen, which they are hoping he will be able to do without by tomorrow afternoon. I hope to bring him home then. He is far from perfect, preferring to sit and not stand or walk yet. But he ate and drank while I was there, and stayed with me outside the crate for about 30 minutes. They haven't been able to figure out what caused him to have blood clots, despite all the tests. When we discussed him leaving, the doc said if he gets another year at his age it would be great. Her mentioning a year gave me hope. She wasn't saying it would be touch and go. But she really doesn't know.
I am sure all your good thoughts are helping. They are certainly helping me. I appreciate you guys a lot.

Reactions: scarf1 and BBC
Thank you. I saw him a little while ago. He is improving, but still in oxygen, which they are hoping he will be able to do without by tomorrow afternoon. I hope to bring him home then. He is far from perfect, preferring to sit and not stand or walk yet. But he ate and drank while I was there, and stayed with me outside the crate for about 30 minutes. They haven't been able to figure out what caused him to have blood clots, despite all the tests. When we discussed him leaving, the doc said if he gets another year at his age it would be great. Her mentioning a year gave me hope. She wasn't saying it would be touch and go. But she really doesn't know.
I am sure all your good thoughts are helping. They are certainly helping me. I appreciate you guys a lot.
Keeping my fingers crossed.

Lulilu, I just read all your posts about Rocky. I'm hopeful for him and will pray for his healing. I feel your pain as my furry girls mean everything to me. Their unconditional love ❤️ cannot be matched. Please take care and let us know how your dear Rocky is doing.

Reactions: prepster