Hermes Cafe Bon Temps~Good Times Cafe

Thank you for sharing! It looks very playful especially wearing on your gorgeous Kelly. I actually like that it can be worn outside on a bag as a charm and doesn’t take space inside. And since it’s leather it won’t damage the bag. Is it hollow inside? Sometimes sunglasses cases have some dividers inside. Maybe it could be used as a case for iPhone also ?
@mmvv22 Its easier to move your question and my answer here as I can give more details.

It is an open compartment which could easily hold a pair of sunnies, a couple of credit cards etc, but my phone doesn’t really fit comfortably. There is a metal plate on one side to provide structure and the other side is softer/flexible. It’s cute enough to carry as a small fun clutch.

Reactions: mmvv22
Quick question here for the Hermes & handbag aficionado . Do you have any books to recommend (as in light reading for holidays etc) ? I ve been reading ‘counterfeit’ by Kristin Chen which someone here previously suggested (thank you!) and looking for a couple more to take with me on a summer trip to read and relax.
Bringing home a Birkin by
Michael Tonello

• Thanks
Reactions: Bagatha Christie
@CoconutDonut, so glad to see another 24/24 lover!

I have 2 right now both 29s. My other one is craie/beton. I seriously want to add one more lol.

What colors do you have? Are they all the same size or do you have various sizes? If various, which size do you like the best? Do you use the shoulder strap too or just hand carry? I prefer hand carry because the thin strap on the 29 is just strange to me. I bought a separate H thicker strap to use with my gold 24/24 that makes it better. Sorry for all the questions lol.

I have 2 right now both 29s. My other one is craie/beton. I seriously want to add one more lol.

What colors do you have? Are they all the same size or do you have various sizes? If various, which size do you like the best? Do you use the shoulder strap too or just hand carry? I prefer hand carry because the thin strap on the 29 is just strange to me. I bought a separate H thicker strap to use with my gold 24/24 that makes it better. Sorry for all the questions lol.
I have them in gold, etain, bleu saphir and bambou. They are all in 29 cm because I always carry a lot and am a creature of habit. I wouldn’t mind adding a few more in this size to my collection in other neutrals and ideally in a bright blue if Hermes ever make one in this size.

With respect to the strap, I nearly returned my first 24/24 due to the awkward strap! I didn’t want to give up on this bag style so I bought a custom adjustable strap off Etsy, with the leather parts matching with my bag color. That was a game changer for me and led me to get three more 24/24. I wear the bag crossbody since I find that the 24/24 sits the best near the waist/hip area.

I collect a lot of handbags across brands and 24/24 is my absolute favorite. Selfishly, I hope that it stays under the radar because I like that barely anyone recognizes it and we just appreciate it for the style only.

Also I used Handcobbler for the custom fabric straps, like this one:

It is nice to find another 24/24 enthusiast! I prefer it over my Kellys, Bolide, Evelynes etc.

I have them in gold, etain, bleu saphir and bambou. They are all in 29 cm because I always carry a lot and am a creature of habit. I wouldn’t mind adding a few more in this size to my collection in other neutrals and ideally in a bright blue if Hermes ever make one in this size.

With respect to the strap, I nearly returned my first 24/24 due to the awkward strap! I didn’t want to give up on this bag style so I bought a custom adjustable strap off Etsy, with the leather parts matching with my bag color. That was a game changer for me and led me to get three more 24/24. I wear the bag crossbody since I find that the 24/24 sits the best near the waist/hip area.

I collect a lot of handbags across brands and 24/24 is my absolute favorite. Selfishly, I hope that it stays under the radar because I like that barely anyone recognizes it and we just appreciate it for the style only.
Those are beautiful colors and a great range! I saw a Bleu saphir one on a reseller site. It’s so gorgeous! I would love a 24/24 in either etain or bleu saphir. I saw a 35 in boutique and it was too big for my frame and the mini was too dainty looking for me. The 29 is the perfect size. I also hope they stay less popular (would hate for influencers to start hyping them as I also love that it’s more under the radar. If you know, you know but for the most part most don’t know :smile:

Thank you for the link to alternative straps!

Reactions: addiCCted

It is nice to find another 24/24 enthusiast! I prefer it over my Kellys, Bolide, Evelynes etc.
Count me in your group too!!

I also love my 29. I have it in Fauve BF. Thanks for the strap rec. I’ve actually started carrying hand carry too but I wish I live in NY. I feel like that hand carry style doesn’t fit the so cal vibe

• Love
Reactions: sweetpea_2009
Count me in your group too!!

I also love my 29. I have it in Fauve BF. Thanks for the strap rec. I’ve actually started carrying hand carry too but I wish I live in NY. I feel like that hand carry style doesn’t fit the so cal vibe
Another member here. I have the 29 in noir Togo/swift. I only really use it in winter, and often with a wide canvas strap.

I was thinking today … how likely is it that someone has walked into a boutique as a tourist, bought many many items in one spree, secured a bag based on those items and then came back the next day/later to return a substantial portion of the non-bag items…

It would be a bit of a dirty trick but I would also be in awe of the sheer audacity.

• Sad
Reactions: Pivoine66