Hermes Cafe Bon Temps~Good Times Cafe

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. . These are lovely animals! The horsey’s colour is so beautiful and the little doggie looks like he is enjoying the shade :heart:

2. Merci, Madame Bijoux!

3. I just got a Barenia Faubourg Birkin. I’m so in love. Ive kept her in a box for about a week and half and finally decided to carry her tonight.Long story short, DH is at a buddy’s housewarming party tonight and I decided to stay home and then went to the mall. Texted DH to say “came back from the mall and I took my BF with me. Best time ever!” I wanted to proceed to tell him about how I scratched my Barenia and it rubbed off with my thumb! I was so impressed.
    DH texts back “I really hope you mean a purse thing because to me BF, is boyfriend”
    Lol. I told him Barenia Faubourg! It was hilarious! Thought I’d share. Happy Saturday everyone! XOXO

lililvluv, ODEDIHAIMS, Gnuj and 9 others like this.
  4. A gorgeous horse.

5. Madam thanks for sharing these amazing scenes. Horses are the most handsome animal on earth. love that big banquet! Impressive settings for the gala.

6. LOL! What a kitten. Madam, I actually went to see the movie. Lady Gaga and Cooper did a great job.

7. My first “Birkin”.
    So darn cute! Even a little pink leatherette for good measure.

15B7DCE9-DCCD-4D35-800F-FA8AB2FD072B.jpeg FFB207B1-7042-48DE-A269-4534909EFBC1.jpeg 04F08B15-C633-426B-8436-069539809980.jpeg
  8. Where did you find that! Please post.

9. #24745 Nov 10, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    EBay. just popped up on search for purse holder. I haven’t searched again but today messaged the seller to ask if has more. will add if hear.

UPDATE: this particular seller had only one like this. an individual whose girlfriend was spring cleaning.

etoupebirkin likes this.
  10. The King of Prussia mall just became even more dangerous: the new Louboutin store is open.

meazar likes this.
  11. This week's fun: A trip to Longwood Gardens
    IMG_4344.JPG IMG_4346.JPG IMG_4348.JPG IMG_4347.JPG

meowlett, Passau, Gnuj and 4 others like this.
  12. Love the pictures, Madame B!

13. Thank you, Passau:smile: