Hermes Cafe Bon Temps~Good Times Cafe

Many thanks for the likes, everyone! :smile:

Beautiful! Happy Holidays to you too! :smile:

Hello prepster, and thank you! :flowers:

How cute etoile!! Thank you for sharing! You too have a great holiday season! [emoji173]️️

So glad you enjoyed the pics, cremel! I imagine your little ones are enjoying the holidays :smile: and keeping you very busy!

Love your decorations. Happy holidays to you and your loved ones.

So nice to see you, Maedi :wave:, sending many thanks!

Last edited:
Many thanks for the likes, everyone! :smile:

Hello prepster, and thank you! :flowers:

So glad you enjoyed the pics, cremel! I imagine your little ones are enjoying the holidays :smile: and keeping you very busy!

So nice to see you, Maedi :wave:, sending many thanks!

Yes dear etoile! We are in Paris and soon will drive down to the south to meet the kids’ grand parents, uncles, aunties, and lots of cousins. It’s busy for sure for us. I am way behind on the gift wrapping. Need to get going before 12/30. The whole extended family is doing a Christmas gathering on 12/30, New Year’s Eve on 12/31, and New Year’s Day dinner too. It sounds exhausting frankly. [emoji3]we had to set 12/30 as our Christmas gift exchange because of availability of every family member.

And [emoji320][emoji320]not to mention I still need to drop by my husband’s H home store! Probably need to ask in laws to ship the H boxes back to US. No way I will be able to pack all the gifts plus H boxes.

You have a great holiday season! Happy new year! ️[emoji322]

Yes dear etoile! We are in Paris and soon will drive down to the south to meet the kids’ grand parents, uncles, aunties, and lots of cousins. It’s busy for sure for us. I am way behind on the gift wrapping. Need to get going before 12/30. The whole extended family is doing a Christmas gathering on 12/30, New Year’s Eve on 12/31, and New Year’s Day dinner too. It sounds exhausting frankly. [emoji3]we had to set 12/30 as our Christmas gift exchange because of availability of every family member.

And [emoji320][emoji320]not to mention I still need to drop by my husband’s H home store! Probably need to ask in laws to ship the H boxes back to US. No way I will be able to pack all the gifts plus H boxes.

You have a great holiday season! Happy new year! ️[emoji322]

Dear cremel, I imagine Paris is beautiful this time of year! I've never visited at Christmas. It certainly sounds like you are fully scheduled, plus you had a long journey there from the west coast! :broom: I hope all your preparations and visiting goes smoothly, and that you'll have a bit of time for relaxing, too. Maybe you can slip away for a quick spa treatment, and I suggest that you fortify yourself with dark chocolate! :smile: Sending wishes for happy holidays, and a happy new year to you, as well. :heart:

Last edited:
Reactions: prepster
Yes I am very much enjoying Paris despite of all the work to look after my darling little ones. They behaved extremely well for the long flight.

Honestly I am hoping one nice dinner once we arrive in the south. We might ask in laws to watch the kids for one night and we sneak out for a nice dinner. I am dying to have a refined dining experience rather than devour anything that’s available in ten minutes. I miss all the good food, escargot, mussels, grilled fine cheese, casslout,beef bourguignon, Niçoise salad, even onion soup and ratatouille!!!

Yes I am very much enjoying Paris despite of all the work to look after my darling little ones. They behaved extremely well for the long flight.

Honestly I am hoping one nice dinner once we arrive in the south. We might ask in laws to watch the kids for one night and we sneak out for a nice dinner. I am dying to have a refined dining experience rather than devour anything that’s available in ten minutes. I miss all the good food, escargot, mussels, grilled fine cheese, casslout,beef bourguignon, Niçoise salad, even onion soup and ratatouille!!!
Mmmmmm...that last sentence made my tummy growl! So glad you made it over safe and sound and am staring wistfully off into the light, thinking about that magical city you're in... :smile:

Reactions: prepster and cremel