Hermes Cafe Bon Temps~Good Times Cafe

Same version different language. I intend to read them both one day, just like my double copy scarf books :smile: The book has a lot of illustrations, after all Leila Menchari worked with the window displays for over 4 decades and her last window was for Christmas 2013. Hope you can find the book. It will be available at FSH for some time and perhaps at Amazon too.
Serva, what is the title of this book?

I am still kinda new to the WOC and still trying to figure how to incorporate it into my lifestyle. I liked the idea for travel but do you carry a wallet separately to exchange it once you're at the destination? Sorry, this may be slightly off topic but I'm wondering if I should get rid of one WOC if I buy this.
@dessert1st I'm replying to you here instead of the Ode to Bolide thread so as not to derail the thread. :biggrin: I have a WOC which I use regularly and almost always whenever I travel. I have had it for 8 years now and it has traveled with me to multiple continents. I use the hidden zipper compartment to store my passport when I travel and I rarely bring another wallet to use during the trip these days. I store my cards in the slots and I store cash/coins in the zippered compartment. Receipts into the slip compartment right next to the zippered compartment. It fits my phone and a lip gloss/lipstick and it's perfect for me. Image below to show where I store my passport in the WOC :smile:

Attachments

• WOC.png
    WOC.png
    812.4 KB · Views: 467
Last edited: