Hermes Cafe Bon Temps~Good Times Cafe

Eagle, I get them at the drug store, but here is the Amazon.ca link and their website
https://www.amazon.ca/Amope-Insoles...d=1487882471&sr=8-14&keywords=amope+foot+care

http://www.amope.ca/en/footcare-products/gelactiv-insoles/

Of course, it helps if the shoe is not tight to begin with. They are pretty thin though.

I find Dr Scholls too weirdly squishy under my feet. I also have used Superfeet insoles in sneakers that are on their last legs.
Thank you Genie! Very helpful.

Reactions: prepster
I read and really enjoyed this book several years ago, so I'm finding it fun to see her life portrayed. I think Victoria is beautifully filmed, as well. Now I feel like I need to read the book again, to see how closely they depict the details.

View attachment 3614622
I read a book I liked, Victoria's Daughters, a while back. And I also read an Edward VII bio, very good -- Poor queen Alexandra, that guy got around!

I read a book I liked, Victoria's Daughters, a while back. And I also read an Edward VII bio, very good -- Poor queen Alexandra, that guy got around!

eagle, I'm thinking I read Victoria's Daughters, too. Sounds so familiar! Which bio of Edward VII did you read? You'd probably like The Royal Nanny. It's historical fiction, but fun. Based on the life of Charlotte Bill, nanny to the children of King George and Queen Mary (so nanny to David and Bertie who became Edward VIII and George VI respectively).

Thanks everyone for sharing my excitement. It's 2011 Byzantine collection and yes it has the gripoix buttons. It is light to medium weight so I think I can wear it year round. It was new with tags. I had it authenticated by enticler before buying it. So glad I took a chance on it.

Thanks for the recommendation about Victoria. I will definitely add it to my watchlist.

Here are my go-to shoes. My other shoes aren't worn as often as these. Sorry for the large pics, don't know how to down size.
IMG_0553.JPG

IMG_0560.JPG
My two favorite boots are the suede Aquatalia Rhumba boots and SW leather boots worn with dresses and skirts. Grey Paul Green and black Aquatalia booties are worn with jeans.
IMG_0580.JPG
I love these SW short boots, fully lined in real fur. I can only wear when it's super cold otherwise too hot. TB flat boots are worn with jeans or leggings tucked in.
IMG_0584.JPG
And finally, an impractical impulse buy, red Prada slides. Hard to walk in and guess they're my sexy bedroom shoes until I fall flat on my face.
0685AADC-29DE-4862-A61C-F11A9E13BF38.JPG
Sorry for long post. Hope I didn't bore you ladies.

Here are my go-to shoes. My other shoes aren't worn as often as these. Sorry for the large pics, don't know how to down size.
View attachment 3614665

View attachment 3614666
My two favorite boots are the suede Aquatalia Rhumba boots and SW leather boots worn with dresses and skirts. Grey Paul Green and black Aquatalia booties are worn with jeans.
View attachment 3614667
I love these SW short boots, fully lined in real fur. I can only wear when it's super cold otherwise too hot. TB flat boots are worn with jeans or leggings tucked in.
View attachment 3614668
And finally, an impractical impulse buy, red Prada slides. Hard to walk in and guess they're my sexy bedroom shoes until I fall flat on my face.
View attachment 3614664

This is so fun! Not boring at all. I love seeing people's collections. These are beautiful.

Reactions: prepster and Moirai
View attachment 3614665

View attachment 3614666
View attachment 3614667
View attachment 3614668
View attachment 3614664

The Lanvin flats- are they comfortable or do the back of the heels rub? I am trying to decide which shoes to bring to Paris. I find ballet flats to be the most comfortable but mine look a bit worn so I might need to setup up my game.

Oh drat! Grace is otherwise occupied.

I'm thrilled. It is perhaps the best fitting of my Chanel jackets. I just threw on some black to try it on for quick photos. I think I'll wear it for real tomorrow.

View attachment 3614635View attachment 3614636

This looks beautiful on you, PbP! What a perfect fit. I also enjoyed seeing your new mother of pearl, VCA necklace! I've long coveted the same necklace as yours in turquoise. The pale color of VCA turquoise is so gorgeous, but I always picture it as more summery. I love the MOP, too, which I think is more versatile.