Hermes boutiques in London

@FreddieMac The only men's bag on display was the fanny pack with the spider robot on it.

@Meowwu Yes, that's a Mens 100cm cashmere/silk scarf which I posted on the Spring 2018 thread. The Constance is a 24 in an exotic pink with ghw. I'm terrible with colors in exotics as it's not within my price range. :P Oh, the item is not for sale, display only. I believe that's the case with all the bags in the display.

@Meowwu Yes, that's a Mens 100cm cashmere/silk scarf which I posted on the Spring 2018 thread. The Constance is a 24 in an exotic pink with ghw. I'm terrible with colors in exotics as it's not within my price range. :P Oh, the item is not for sale, display only. I believe that's the case with all the bags in the display.[/QUOTE]

I was about to ask about those beautiful roulis, turns out its only for display. Darn it. :doh:

Reactions: Meowwu
@Meowwu Yes, that's a Mens 100cm cashmere/silk scarf which I posted on the Spring 2018 thread. The Constance is a 24 in an exotic pink with ghw. I'm terrible with colors in exotics as it's not within my price range. :P Oh, the item is not for sale, display only. I believe that's the case with all the bags in the display.

I was about to ask about those beautiful roulis, turns out its only for display. Darn it. :doh:

Thank you for this snap! I love that scarf in the second picture! It’s a men’s scarf?

I also spied a Constance is pourpre??? Is it actually for sale? :heart:

I was guessing the C24 is Rose Scheharazade, shiny with RGHW and the mini Roulis Bordeaux ( smooth matte leather, doesn't seem like Swift) with PHW.

didnt manage to go to the Selfridges this evening to check out the newly refur'b area ...i did pop into my home store to pick up some H items which have been on hold for me

out of the blue i was offered a constance (exotic)..... being caught off guard and in my surprise i turned it down!! not sure if its a good thing i did or not :nuts: (my wallet did thanked me though lol)

will try tomorrow to check out selfridges

out of the blue i was offered a constance (exotic)..... being caught off guard and in my surprise i turned it down!!
Ha! that was me last month when I visited my SA (right after Christmas rush). I was too flustered to even think about it but if I were to spend the money on an exotic it'd better be to my specification and not otherwise :smile:

Reactions: azukitea
Just visited Selfridges’ relocated H. The layout is much nicer but the new SAs certainly need to polish their customer service skills & product knowledge. I think I’ll stick to NBS & CP for now!
@FreddieMac: not a single men’s bag in sight today.

Thanks Lostinlodon! My search for a smaller crossbody bag continues... It drives me mad that international online stores have things like the Steve Caporal available, but not in EU!

I usually find the London SA's really nice and very welcoming, but when I was in Selfridges last week, the SA's were busier talking to each other than to help, and when I asked, they didn't even know the pieces I was talking about...

Reactions: Lostinlondon
NBS has a much better choice as far as bags (both genders) are concerned. I went today to get a few things and saw at least 2 Steves (in 35 I suppose but could have been Caporals. I’m easily confused as mine is a 40 which always make the smaller sizes look tiny). They also had a Steve Meeting as well as a CitySlide, a CityBack (smaller size) and a few other things. I tried an Evelyne Sellier and nearly walked out with it. They had quiet a few colours & leathers available. You need to ask as they were not on display.
I got the impression that stock was high. It might be because after the significant increase in prices it is no longer that interesting for tourists to shop in London.

I share your Selfridge experience: quiet of few idle SAs looking a bit scared and avoiding eye contact. Asked for one of the new season’s 90s scarves hanging on a rail but in a different CW. The poor girl looked terrified before looking at every single folded scarf in the drawers despite my telling her that she was wasting her time as I couldn’t see what I was looking for.

Last edited:
Thanks for the stock update - I've been keeping a wide birth of the stores since I bought my HAC in November, just to try and keep control of myself, but it sounds like I'll need to take a new trip across town sometime soon.

My NBS SA left around the same time too, so I've been building up a healthy wishlist before meeting my new SA! I've also been told the 2018 menswear collection should be out from Monday, so need to check that out, as well as the new scarves.

Thanks for the stock update - (...)
I've also been told the 2018 menswear collection should be out from Monday, so need to check that out, as well as the new scarves.

Resistance is futile [emoji23] . I think the menswear is already in store since my SA asked me whether I’d had a look at it. I did see some weird looking lime tracksuit-like top & trousers which I’d never seen before on a mannequin by the stairs, but didn’t pay much attention.

I went to the new store in Selfridges today and got in to a chat with a very good looking SA, goodness me. Hermes Selfridges is not my main store, NBS is, but every now and then I pop in to have a chat with random SAs to check stocks etc and I have never seen this gorgeous one before, lols.

Anyway, as soon as you enter from the Boyarde side (where you can get your bags customised) a sight of Constance Summerday hits you, though it was displayed low inside the men's bracelet and watches cabinet. I didn't have much time to request to have a look at it, but as all displays, especially when you are not a regular customer in that particular shop, any hope to walk out with it is useless. There were also B35 Ghillies croc Bordeaux, if not mistaken, 2 sizes Roulis, very cute Verrou and others. I'll pass by again next weekend to see is the Constance still there, would love to add the baby to my collection