Hermes boutiques in London

Has anyone seen non QB bags being offered to walk ins in 2024? I've gone to NBS 3 times since beginning Feb, been the first few in line, and the message I got was the same all three times along the lines of "oh stock has been really poor we haven't received anything" which I don't really believe...

Has anyone seen non QB bags being offered to walk ins in 2024? I've gone to NBS 3 times since beginning Feb, been the first few in line, and the message I got was the same all three times along the lines of "oh stock has been really poor we haven't received anything" which I don't really believe...
I’ve seen a piciton being offered in both harrods and CP. I’ve been offered a croc piciton in CP as it was all they had to offer on that day. I’ve been offered Evelyn’s in harrods and a roulis in CP. I’m desperately searching for a mini Lindy. I think stock is really bad.

I should add than more times than not I get the line “we haven’t had a delivery yet”.

I've been shopping at NBS for a couple of years and I think that response is pretty accurate. If they have non-quota and you're one of the first in the queue they will offer you something.

I've been shopping at NBS for a couple of years and I think that response is pretty accurate. If they have non-quota and you're one of the first in the queue they will offer you something.
On the second occasion I visited NBS this year, I asked to register a wishlist for a QB, and when the staff passed me their work phone to key in my details, I saw a whatsapp appear from a colleague saying something along the lines of "I will be selling the Mini Evelyne". I sort of looked away as I knew it was rude to stare at someone's messages but in my mind I was somewhat annoyed thinking that they had non-QB bags that they were reserving for other customers when I was told they hadn't received anything! But that's the Hermes game I guess... :rolleyes: