Hermes boutiques in London

I’m waiting for a QB higher than 3rd and I’m not a vip. Normal regular customer.

It’s a waiting and spending game. FJ doesn’t bump you up the list. In fact I bought FJ in January this year and my SA said I still need wait some time as my WL doesn’t expire until summer.

Still no Constance for me in London though !

It’s a gamble going to Paris like many others have mentioned.

I wish you all the best
Thank you! That’s very helpful

Happy Easter everyone! Visited Hermes yesterday and there were resellers behind us on the queue very openly discussing their hit-list, tactics, payment process - made me furious! 😡 They were so blatant about it. Hope they left empty handed. I did unfortunately ad not any of the items I wanted to buy. Anyone bought anything lovely recently? 😍

Happy Easter everyone! Visited Hermes yesterday and there were resellers behind us on the queue very openly discussing their hit-list, tactics, payment process - made me furious! 😡 They were so blatant about it. Hope they left empty handed. I did unfortunately ad not any of the items I wanted to buy. Anyone bought anything lovely recently? 😍
I bought a new belt and made a new wish list. Will let you know if and when it gets full filed. What exactly were the resellers discussing ? Can you remember?
Oh - I also got offered tea and some very cute Easter themed biscuits…

I bought a new belt and made a new wish list. Will let you know if and when it gets full filed. What exactly were the resellers discussing ? Can you remember?
Oh - I also got offered tea and some very cute Easter themed biscuits…
Yay! I was after a kelly belt in a neutral but not many options. Good luck on the wish 🤞 I am also waiting patiently and popping in from time to time.

As for the resellers, a guy turned up to queue and he was then joined by a girl he'd clearly never met before and who knew nothing about hermes. He was telling her to go in and ask for a leather appointment and then ask for a constance or mini lindy and see what else she could get by striking up a conversation. He said he'd transfer her the money after and pay her fee. I couldn't believe it, they were so loud in front of all the genuine customers - insane!

Haven't been in a while for a proper shop, just been dropping in after my gym sessions. Planning a proper visit in a week or two. Hoping they have some good stock!
Not loads of stock but might be because I went on a Saturday this time around and just before Easter - rooky error! Super nice you can pop in after your gym sesh. I live quite far away so a bit of a trek by train every time I go in.

Not loads of stock but might be because I went on a Saturday this time around and just before Easter - rooky error! Super nice you can pop in after your gym sesh. I live quite far away so a bit of a trek by train every time I go in.
My excuse is that if I walk all the way from my gym it can contribute to my 10k steps :angel: Hopefully, they get some new stock in as we are now entering Spring in full force