Hermes Apple watch

As to your first quote, though I’d love a mini pink evie, Apple is taking a turn emptying my wallet! Watch, phone, and my current MacBook Air is at the end of its useful life. Not as fun as H but necessary. But it comes in gold for a fun change! As for your daughter, too funny! Do not disturb is a great feature. What a great idea too for staying in touch without all the craziness of a phone for younger ones. Bet it gives you and lots of parents piece of mind. Enjoy!!

I can relate! We are a family of Apple products... 3 macs, 4 iPads because we still have the older generations, 4 iPhones and 3 Apple watches. Fortunately (but unfortunately for the wallet), hubby is a little innovative when it comes to new technologies.
The new MacBook Air and IPad Pro do seems very nice though.

I can relate! We are a family of Apple products... 3 macs, 4 iPads because we still have the older generations, 4 iPhones and 3 Apple watches. Fortunately (but unfortunately for the wallet), hubby is a little innovative when it comes to new technologies.
Yes, H and Apple, orange and white boxes abound! Luckily for me I’m the tech early adopter, and my DH is more than happy to take my current device when I buy new! Glad we both don’t want the most recent, our wallets hurt less that way :P and I feel better too because we get more use out of each device, although Apple is really working on and getting better at reuse recycle!

:lol: Tech Fall is so much fun.

Ok uhparm01, and Purdue1988, this one is for you! Tech fall is indeed fun!!!I was bad and snuck away from work for .....

DEC21B0E-9C77-4875-9232-E7BF99B53B15.jpeg

My new trifecta of Apple, and “onefecta” of H watch. I couldn’t resist the new larger iPad Pro, still in the box (what I bought today) pictured here with my new blue horizon watch band, and my new XS Max. The larger pro is thin, light, and not much bigger form factor wise than my old 9.7 pro! Now I’ve got SUCH major life decisions like keyboard cover or not? What color cover, do I match my H watchband to it? Apple Pencil or not? How long do I have to wait for my new MacBook Air in gold? How many 90 scarves is a MacBook in the H economy? :angel::yahoo::giggle:

Sheesh. I’m outta control, as is the case with H, and I probably should say SOMEBODY STOP ME! But I don’t want to hear that. Thank goodness tpf motto is shallow obsessing encouraged, as I’m massively obsessed. Thanks for getting it everybody!!