Hermes Apple watch

She’s here!
Package came early morning but I didn’t get to see her until late afternoon.
I love how the boxes pull out from the side; and they did an amazing job with combining the two colors on the band.

View attachment 4240343

View attachment 4240344

View attachment 4240351
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! It looks great on you, twins now! The other band combos look really nice too, I love those flouroelastomer bands for exercise and for when I don’t want anything messy on leather. You wear it well. Congratulations! :hugs:

Last photo and feedback...
I used her for my evening walk and found the series 4 seems to have stronger signal than the series 3. Conversations is also much clearer, so I won’t be as hesitant to leave my phone at home in the future when I do my daily walks.

View attachment 4240369
Perfect match with you mini evie! Now I need to be twins with that too :graucho: looks perfect together, and thanks for the feedback on cell reception. Enjoy!

Perfect match with you mini evie! Now I need to be twins with that too :graucho: looks perfect together, and thanks for the feedback on cell reception. Enjoy!

Thank you DrTr! :flowers:
I would love to be twins with you on the mini evie too.

It’s very Mission Impossible for her I’m sure But what a fun feature!

She’s having too much fun therefore I have to turn off the feature at times so as not to be disturbed. :lol: She’s always pinging me with it.

Although I have to say that the result of passing to her the series 3 is working out quite well for us. I didn’t quite want to give her a phone of her own yet, so the iPhone is put away, yet I’m now able to communicate with her and also track her when she’s not with me. So happy Apple came out with the GPS + Cellular version.

Thank you DrTr! :flowers:
I would love to be twins with you on the mini evie too.

She’s having too much fun therefore I have to turn off the feature at times so as not to be disturbed. :lol: She’s always pinging me with it.

Although I have to say that the result of passing to her the series 3 is working out quite well for us. I didn’t quite want to give her a phone of her own yet, so the iPhone is put away, yet I’m now able to communicate with her and also track her when she’s not with me. So happy Apple came out with the GPS + Cellular version.
As to your first quote, though I’d love a mini pink evie, Apple is taking a turn emptying my wallet! Watch, phone, and my current MacBook Air is at the end of its useful life. Not as fun as H but necessary. But it comes in gold for a fun change! As for your daughter, too funny! Do not disturb is a great feature. What a great idea too for staying in touch without all the craziness of a phone for younger ones. Bet it gives you and lots of parents piece of mind. Enjoy!!

As to your first quote, though I’d love a mini pink evie, Apple is taking a turn emptying my wallet! Watch, phone, and my current MacBook Air is at the end of its useful life. Not as fun as H but necessary. But it comes in gold for a fun change! As for your daughter, too funny! Do not disturb is a great feature. What a great idea too for staying in touch without all the craziness of a phone for younger ones. Bet it gives you and lots of parents piece of mind. Enjoy!!
What about the new ipad pro 2018? :love::girlsigh::lol: