Hermes and the Zodiac

Scorpio here. Love Box, Barenia, Swift, Chamonix and Croc. Prefer all black bags but do love Raisin and Prune. On a mad quest to find a 32 Chevre Black Kelly.....

^^^FINALLY Wong, Another Sag!!! No wonder I LOVE all your sense of humor and your posts!:yahoo: What date is your birthday??

Mine is in a week. I'm not ready for it?:supacool:

We're in short supply here. :P Glad for the company. (Is that why we also concur on certain things eg what ChloeSS should do w/ that jerk of an SO?)

Is your birthday Nov 26 or Nov 27 (time difference makes it tricky)? Mine's Dec 3, more than ready for it (just another day, really), but just hate the way the years keep adding up :yucky: (don't feel it though:yahoo: )!

I don't know about LaVan, but...I love Blue. I have a Blue Jean Picotin PM in Clemence, a two tone blue Hermes cashmere blanket. The Chaine d' Ancre table setting. Blue reminds me of the ocean and the beach.

ENMH, i love blues!
my mom loved navy at a time when it was hard to find.
blues remind me of her and the ocean
and the beach and the sky.

i am a virgo, and my rising is also in virgo.
no white H for me!
i'm drawn to blue jean and turquoise and navy.
my first H bag was, however, a black birken.
that is the practical side of me.
since then, i have gotten a blue jean evelyne.
i am not too familar with the various leathers.
the more casual, the better! :yes:

I'm a Scorpio. I suppose I'm prone to addictions. However, my addictions come in phases. I've gone through phases such as: perfume bottles, Faberge eggs, clothes (very short-lived), anime, and handbags (now Hermes).

I'm not sure about Leo being more prone to exotics but I know for a fact that I only want exotics and they must be pink and in the right size AND untouched ...

Ok, so maybe this is no longer an addiction ... more like a fetish now :sweatdrop:

I'm a Scorpio. I suppose I'm prone to addictions. However, my addictions come in phases. I've gone through phases such as: perfume bottles, Faberge eggs, clothes (very short-lived), anime, and handbags (now Hermes).

I'm not sure about Leo being more prone to exotics but I know for a fact that I only want exotics and they must be pink and in the right size AND untouched ...

Ok, so maybe this is no longer an addiction ... more like a fetish now :sweatdrop:

Kou, I kind of understand the UNTOUCHED thing now about your bags. Two weeks ago when I was at 24F and they were bringing out a bag for me to look at, Perja said - oooh, look, it's still in its orginal wrapping. Which made me immediately think of you.

I must say, it was WILDLY EXCITING to see the SA bust into the plastic wrap. Even though I knew what was inside, it felt a bit like the inveiling of a "mystery" present.

I don't care so much that she touched the bag first before I did, it was more the sound of the plastic tearing open that got me. :P

I don't know about LaVan, but...I love Blue. I have a Blue Jean Picotin PM in Clemence, a two tone blue Hermes cashmere blanket. The Chaine d' Ancre table setting. Blue reminds me of the ocean and the beach.
My sun and rising signs are both Cancer. My SA knows all this and would you believe he sells me products based on my astrological sign. He cracks me up. I love blue, the more like water the better. My favorite shade is aquamarine, but I can't seem to get myself to carry a blue bag. I'd rather wear blue in the form of clothes and just carry a neutral bag.

We're in short supply here. :P Glad for the company. (Is that why we also concur on certain things eg what ChloeSS should do w/ that jerk of an SO?)

Is your birthday Nov 26 or Nov 27 (time difference makes it tricky)? Mine's Dec 3, more than ready for it (just another day, really), but just hate the way the years keep adding up :yucky: (don't feel it though:yahoo: )!

Hey WN~~, I'm GLAD you're here, too. This is a really fun and neat thread. Yes, I read you ChloeSS thread and what you wrote was what I was thinking, but we got flamed for it? It was just an opinion? It was my analytical side. I just wish her well, and hope everything resolves itself soon.

Anyways, the years are adding up, and :nuts: I messed up on my dates. You are the 3, and I'm on the 4th! I was calculating with my son today, and I messed up....It's the alzheimer kicking in:P

We need to find a way to cyber celebrate!:wlae:

My sun and rising signs are both Cancer. My SA knows all this and would you believe he sells me products based on my astrological sign. He cracks me up. I love blue, the more like water the better. My favorite shade is aquamarine, but I can't seem to get myself to carry a blue bag. I'd rather wear blue in the form of clothes and just carry a neutral bag.

I think in general regardless of zodiac sign, it's just a lot easier to wear blue.

Where your closet is full of black, mine is full of navy. :P

How the heck does one tell sun and rising sun btw? I'm so clueless about these things.

Worse, I don't even know the Chinese horoscope, and I'm Chinese. Urk. People keep telling me about wonderful Chinese fortune tellers but I can't go because
1.I don't even know my Chinese calender birthdate and (worse)
b.I can't understand enough Chinese. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: