Hermes and the Zodiac

Taureans are notoriously careful with money. Hermes extravagance may not appeal like it does to the crazeeeee scorpios!!!!!!

My mother is a Taurus...but her rising sign is Scorpio. She has a serious penchant for Hermes...she is in her 70's...I am always amazed at how much attention she gets at the local H boutique. The SA's get silly over my mother's vintage Hermes.

I'm a Taurean here!! :yes:

Well, let's see...
I love chevre, and my 2 chevre kellys are in dark brown and rouge h. There is something so wonderful about a rich brown leather.

I'm prone to addictions... well, aren't we all, being here and everything?? lol.

I'm very impatient, and when i want something, i want it now!
Oh, and i'm DEFINITELY NOT careful with money. LOL.
I can get myself into trouble!

I'm a Taurean here!! :yes:

Well, let's see...
I love chevre, and my 2 chevre kellys are in dark brown and rouge h. There is something so wonderful about a rich brown leather.

I'm prone to addictions... well, aren't we all, being here and everything?? lol.

I'm very impatient, and when i want something, i want it now!
Oh, and i'm DEFINITELY NOT careful with money. LOL.
I can get myself into trouble!

My mother loves those dark earth tones too. Rouge H is a very Taurean color.

HG, may I call you HG? You are so lucky...your SA sells you things based on your sign? My rising sign is in Gemini...but my moon is in Cancer...so is something else...but I can't remember. I am a Crab through and through. You know, I am so nostalgic that I still only wear Shrink to Fit 501's. My style icon is Tina Chow...but Carolina Herrera Jr. is amazing.

There are like a million Scorpios on this thread and NOT ONE TAURUS YET.
Yoohoo...calling all Taureans donde esta vous?

i am a virgo, with rising in virgo, and moon in aries.
i am a virgo through and through:
very neat; organized; pay attention to every detail.
i can see the smallest crack on the biggest vase.

my mom was a scoprio.
she was a lover of beautiful bags and shoes,
and introduced me to Hermes.
not by accident that most people on this thread are scorpios.

I'm a Crab too.:yahoo: I am most definitely prone to addictions, especially---Hermes, watches, jewelry...don't let me near a VC&A boutique:drool: I love mid-century modern furniture...oooh vintage Cherner chairs. I love Box, Barenia, Clemence and Togo.:heart: :heart: :heart: