Hermes-a-holics Anon.

LOL - alright, I think we need to come up with some fashionable Hermes chastity belts for those who have not has their Hermes cherry popped are are trying to be abstinent, and something else for those who have the more serious addictions... hmm, anyone else with ideas?

Oooh, I can bring some of my work skills here - so we do motivational enhancement therapy with people with drug and alcohol addictions, and we assess how ready they are to quit, then get them to do pros/cons of their addictions, and hopefully the cons outweigh the pros?! .... or do they???

Tweetie, Love your count down! LOL at the chastity belt reference... I love Cartier, but can't do that LOVE bracelet with the "lock"...LOL...they now have a version you can slip on and off...that is the one for me! Oh no, maybe I do need the belt... My bracelet preference may be a metaphor for my resolutions...

Tax, I pledge to buy at H boutiques only! Well, not a great pledge as my issues are not associated with off-track buying...

OMG, I am watching the Today Show and Meredith says "I feel like a virgin again"... Is that a sign?????

Hermes chastity belts?? Handcuffs, more like!!

I know, I wanna go back into the H habit too.

My problem is that if I did the occasional lapse ie scarf, key ring etc, I'd be semi-ok. I'm a binge Hermes-aholic ie bags. And nothing less.

And we all know, all it takes is just one little purchase to get the whole cycle going...... Sigh. I gotta go cold turkey although TV's suggestion is kind of tempting me......

Oooh, I can bring some of my work skills here - so we do motivational enhancement therapy with people with drug and alcohol addictions, and we assess how ready they are to quit, then get them to do pros/cons of their addictions, and hopefully the cons outweigh the pros?! .... or do they???

hehehe I think I need to set up a behavioral modification for myself...30 days without spending earns a pocket square reward. :lol:

Tweedee, there you are!

My name is SoCal...I am a Hermesaholic...I am now officially "on restriction" until my November vacation...if I cave, I must be Sofa King Banned...

I have been in and out of this thread since K's first post and have been typing in the box then erasing, typing then erasing...finally I am here but I am not making any pledges because I will be visiting H this sunday and am for sure getting something made of silk. Who knows what fate will lead me to?:shrugs: A Berlingot? A karo clutch?

I am a Hermes loser!

my peko- Not an Hermes loser- just a new member who may still relapse occassionally but is generally headed in the right direction (the direction of her nearest H store, that is).;)

oh, a group for the hermes-aholics.. oki, I am joining in.. I am blux and my last hermes purchase was last monday.... because I have no more goodies I am waiting for, I have placed myself on a bag shopping ban. It's been four days since my last H purchase and will not buy any major goodies until May of next yr...

Hi, I'm whispa, and I've been going cold-turkey for the last 5 month...(wow, starting to feel a little proud of myself here)... but birthday is coming up... will I slip?? Oh, pray to the Hermes god, help me stay strong....